_°- 36 -°_

Tw: blood, talk of attempted murder, symptoms / signs of a panic attack.

!important announcement at the end!

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

‡ ⁰•Quackity's Pov •⁰ ‡

"Help, we need help please!" I rushed into the town with a unresponsive y/n. My hands were  partially covered in her blood due to me trying to apply pressure to the wound.

People started yelling around for any medics in the crowd if people. We need at least some bandages to get her to the castle without loosing any more blood.

She had to make it otherwise I'd be fucked. To put it nicely not only would I possibly be charged for her murder, but I'd lose my closest friend, and the town would've in a fury of panic for an un-catched criminal. Simply wasn't going to be fun or easy.

People rushed to our side with cotton bandages and small amounts of rubbing alcohol to get her at least to the castle where she could really get medical attention.

Once she was patched up people helped us quickly get to where we needed. At the gates both Dream and George hurriedly rushed us in and called for people to help, it was all happening so quickly it seemed like a blur of colors.

The next thing I know is I'm sitting outside of y/n's room with a mumbling Tubbo and an all together newer sight of a smiley face mask.

I looked down back at the floor, Tubbos mumbling now seemingly quiet and replaced with another sound. Ringing. Increasingly loud ringing. Sharp and kind if static like.

It was my fault.

It couldn't have been, I didn't know that was gonna happen.

Is that fully true? It's your fault for not seeing the bow.

We were laughing, having a good time.

You should have been alert.
You are her best friend.
She is your best friends.
Best friends done let each other get hurt.
You aren't her real best friend.

My vision wet blurry and my body un-easy, the ringing only got louder. I felt faint if it weren't for Tubbo who suddenly stood up and made quite some noise it doing so.

"What's going on?" I said panic dripping from my words.

"She's awake."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
You are a great person
None of those mean words apply to you.
You are safe here, don't worry.

I am so sorry for those who went through any form of detelazation from that, which leads us into our very important question.

Similar things like this happen, not too often but they happen. My original angst plot may not be suitable for all, so should I have an alternative plot for those easily triggered. It would help me a lot of you vou share

( ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE)

any triggers that you think you'd be easily tipped off. Thank you.

Besides I'm sorry for my lack of emotional I'm hella tired so yeaaaaaa
Anyway love all of you adIoS
Muah