_°- 37 -°_

Ayo, new stories?????

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

-♠ • ♠- Schlatt's pov - ♠ • ♠ -

I was sitting in my office with Puffy across from me. "What do you mean I have another son?!" I was rubbing my temples, could today be any more worse?

"If it makes you feel better, it's not yours. I had actual taste before stumbling upon, well, you." She retorted. How could she say this, we have two kids of our own.

"What, do Y/n and Tubbo not mean ANYTHING to you?"

"You should be asking yourself that Schlatt. Look at you, when was the last time you spent time with either of them?"

"Well Tubbo and I-"

"That wasn't business."

"Well the night of the party Y/n and I-"

"When you weren't drunk and at your daughters socal event where you either show up, or your a bad father."

"Y/n and I talk without there being Alcohol and social events, same with Tubbo."

"Alright tell me something each if them like." She relaxed into her chair

"Uh, well Tubbo really likes fly's or something, and Y/n likes not seeing me." I said the last part jokingly.

"Bees, Schlatt, BEES." Puffy said before releasing an tired sigh. "You got one thing right, your daughter doesn't like seeing you, Schlatt, but she would love to see her father and not," she hesitated before continuing. "This." She said gesturing towards me.

"What's wrong with 'this'?"

"You act like an actual king, a goddamn business man, not a father. Grow some balls and stop trying to control her. Get it through your thick skull that our daughter is twenty one. TWENTY ONE Schlatt." She got up and left murmuring a soft 'i can't take this right now' before leaving me with my thoughts.

What the fuck was she going on about? I'm a good dad, a great dad in fact. What the fuck does the bitch know. She's never here, hell she's never in TOWN. If she's such a good mother, then why wasn't she here for Y/n's birthday?

Then again, Y/n never goes out of her way to talk to me. Whenever we speak it's like we almost break into argument. Cold and distant. She never smiled with me, not anymore at least. She used to be my little princess, and I was get superhero.

I used to sit her on my shoulders and she would hold on to my horns afraid to fall. Where she got easily lost in the castle and always wanted to stay with me. Sitting by the library fireplace and reading her stories till she fell asleep. Playing with the flowers in the garden and how she used to make flower crowns for me.

Then she realized there was an outside. She wanted to leave but I didn't want to loose her. She could get lost or decide to never come back. Or worse, get hurt. Emotionally as well. Guys are assholes and I didn't want done self absorbed douche to hurt her. Marrying young was a viable solution, nut not one she liked.

I got do lost in my thoughts the tears weren't felt. What have I done, I was her superhero, her actual dad. We were so close, the only family we both had left at the time, why'd we have to loose it.

My train of thought was interrupted with someone bursting through my doors. It was one of the guards.

"Haven't I told you to knock before entering a room?"

"I'm sorry sir, but it's the princess."

"What about her?"

"Someone attempted to assassinate get, and she's currently laying on her bed, unconscious."

What?

Without though I ran past the guard and downstairs.i couldn't have her leave me, not when I want to make things right.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Not me tearing up while writing this.

Anyway hope y'all have a good day/night. Remember I love you all so much and go drink some water have a lil snack and do some self care muah

-con mucho amor
V