_°- 28 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Schlatt your just drunk, I'll have someone bring you water in a bit. Just go to sleep." I said rubbing my temples.

"Y/n face your family, be glad you know now at least." He said. It's not that I don't believe him, after he told me we had gotten into an argument where he had spilled a shit ton of just info. The picture now made sense, but how was I supposed to react.

'oh great, my drunk father just admitted to me my mother is the mother figure I've had since my teenage years! Yay, family tree solved! Everything's peaches and cream!' because let me tell you, it did not feel peaches and cream.

If anything I wanted to yell. Why was this kept a secret? Why couldn't I be told? Why didn't I out one and one together?

"I thought you were taught to be smarter than this Y/n." His words came out taunting me.

"Schlatt, I'm getting water brought so you can sober up. Good night." Right as I was going to turn around to leave, he thought it was a good idea to speak.

"Why don't you ever call me dad?"

"Because you don't act like one." And with that I slammed the door behind me.

"Now out of his eyesight I cried. Just pure frustration pouring out of my eyes. I had to get out, not just out on the air, but away from the castle. Away from whatever life I led.

I ran downstairs into the garden, and looked for a safe way out. I eventually spotted a place where the wall was low and looked around to make sure nobody was there. I quickly jumped over and just ran.

I had an idea of where I wanted to go, but my vision was blurred. My tears just silently escaping. It was just all this family frustration, why couldn't it just end? Why couldn't we just be happy? I felt my body start to stumble over itself and I knew I had arrived where I wanted.

The hill where Alex Tubbo and I had breakfast. The beautiful tree that stood upon it and it's lovely forest behind. I reached the top and my back slumped against the tree. I was now crying,not caring if I was making any sound.

The wind felt cold against my skin and the stars seemed to pity me. Why was I do upset? I had just figured out my full family tree hadn't I? I just choked out another sob and leaned my head against the tree again.

"Why can't I be like you?" I asked the tree as if it could answer. "Sturdy and standing tall, thy can't I be like you?" I sat there helpless and feeling like shit.

As my tears flowed out I didn't hear the approaching footsteps untill it made it's presence known.

"Princess, what are you doing out alone at this hour?"

I could recognize that voice any day.

My Techno-friend.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Here have another chapter,,,, I felt gracious,, jkjkjkjkj

Anyway love you all so much remember to drink water, or I will personally walk over to you just to make sure you drink half a bottle.

-Con mucho amor
V💚

Stay hydrated 😎👍