_°- 46-°_

Fun fact, the reason why this book has a ton of Aladin and Princess in the frog references, is because they're my favorite movie. Plus I played Jasmine in a school play!

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I took Techno's hand in mine, the touch being a carefully sweet gesture. As I walked with him, I thought back to what he said. My princess. My royalty. Did I really mean this much to him?

I looked up into his blood red eyes and searched, what's your motive Technoblade?

(AND I HAVE SEEN YOU GUYS DEBATE ABOUT Y/N'S HEIGHT *ahem* I can confirm she is over 5'6)

My feet touched the floor the taller grass blades brushed against my ankles as I walked. He held his arm out for me to take, and without hesitation I accepted the gesture. He led me towards the coastline.

The sent of the sea hit me alongside a wave of calmness. I softly tugged at Techno's arm indicating to slow down. Everything seemed so nice. The sound of water against the shore, against itself mixed with the caring ruffle of the winds hand made the moment seem so flawless.

No words needed to be spoken, just us, close to each other. That's all i needed. That's all ill ever ask for.

Eventually we heard the calm distant music of a piano and violins song of love. Oh how much the nites of strings and keys could tell a story in full color.

A story of its choosing. Either it be love or war. Loss or gain, its story was always one to listen to no matter what, it was always pleasant.

While my eyes were closed envisioning the story that the keys of the piano and strings of the violin so carefully told, when suddenly the warmth behind me disappeared. My eyes opened quickly to see where Techno had gone.

Didn't take me long to find the pink haired man in front of me, slightly bowing, hand outstretched, and with an eager smile on his face.

"May I?"

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Hi guys!
Im so sorry in not writing in forever, still in the moving process and shizzle, plus im still on a sorta break and all.

Once im done with stuff i promise more frequent chapters and a possible room tour!

I forgot who told me to include the song Motive by Ariana Grande
But its gonna be featured from here on out for a while

Besides that hows your day been? Anything exciting today?

Did you drink water?
Eat food?
Get sleep?
Do some self care?

If you answered no to any of those,,,
GET TO IT!!

Don't be me and have someone have you to remind you to do basic human functions everyday, go have a tortilla or something.

Anyway my little pogchamps (i think I've cringed harder before) remember i love you so very much
MUAH

-Con mucho amor /e abrasos\
V