_°- 18 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting long." I said with a small smirk.

Techno didn't bother to look up and just stared at the blades of grass his fingers were running through. He was sitting under the tree in the garden. It was smack center and made everything look amazing.

"No, not for long." I just walked over to were he was with a soft smile.

"This seat taken?" I pointed to the spot next to him.

"Do you see anybody else?"

"Oh look who's sassy today."

"I didn't mean to come off as rude, sorry."

"I was kidding, you need to become less formal Techno. At least around me." I was now sitting next to him, legs crossed and resting my body on the tree behind us. I just heard him mumble in agreement. "So sir blade, what exactly am I here. I'm a very busy woman."

"Didn't you say the first time we met tha-."

"Shhhhh," I cut him off quickly "that was a metaphor, kind of." I just chuckled and I earned a small smile from the pink haired man next to me.

"Well, to be frank if your a busy woman I'm the busiest man in the world." I rolled my eyes.

"There you go, now your letting loose."

"No but really, I just decided why not, after all I am a suitor and got competition don't I?"

"Yeah, you do, and some heavy competition at that."

"I don't think so. I'm infinitely better." He stated with a smile.

"Confident now are we?" I earned a small laugh from him. Why was his laugh, attractive?

"Not confident, just cocky."

"And the difference is?"

"Oh quiet miss busy woman." He said.

"You know I could take you to court and win so I'd watch my mouth mr high ego."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright then princess y/n, give me what you got."

I complied happily. Nobody besides Alex was willing to listen to me ramble on about law. (I do this and wanted to add it in, I apologize.)

~°•. Techno's Pov.•°~.

She went on and on about justice and Themis. She seemed so passionate about both topics going on and on about both. It hurt to an extent knowing what was to come. I had to get close to her to get her trust, but I have to keep distance otherwise it's going to affect me.

Well, maybe it won't hurt to let my guard down a bit.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Yeah ik ik it's a shitty chapter but uh didn't feel it. Sorry guys. Hopefully I will post over break. If not then I might use break as a break lmao.

I made new book that's a bit more personal for those who I dunno like my personality. I'm a semi interesting person, I swear

Besides that ily go continue being awesome and stay swaggy. Eat something have some water take your meds and do some self care. Love ya muah muah

-con mucho amor
V