_°- 31 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

· ♣° Wilbur's Pov °♣ ·

"You fucking bastard." I muttred under my breath. So he tells Phill he's going to go ahead and follow through with THEIR plan and intentionally HURT HER?! Because that's totally normal and ok. He goes off and says one thing and dies the other. Talk about controlling.

I approached the two and bent down to pick up the sleeping y/n trying my best to not wake her. After all that I saw the crying should have drained her energy, so with that, she should stay asleep.

Once I made sure she looked comfortable, I kicked Techno's thigh and started downhill. I herd Techno grunt in pain and I smiled to myself. Not a second later I had techno running towards me to tackle me or prevent me from going any further. I just moved to the side before he got to me. He instantly reacted to this by taking out his sword and pointing its time to the base of my neck.

"Who are you and where do-"

"Your fucking brother, and making sure you don't hurt Y/n " I said now backing up and away from Techno's sword. "Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to take the lass back to her rightful bed." I said now passing Techno. He seemed to stay there prossesing what just happened before he jogged towards me.

"Will what the hell, I had her safe, she was alright."

"Says the one who is literally willing to use her just to bring another person down."

"Look, if it helps my case, I don't feel good about it."

"You don't 'feel good' about it?" I said stopping in my tracks. The audacity.

"Yes,?" He said stopping a step or two ahead of me.

"Look Techno, I don't care if you do or don't feel good about it. You stay out of her life you hear me? You and your stupid ideals can go jump off a cliff. "

"What gives you the fucking right to think all of that?!" He said slightly raising his voice.

"Because I know what's good for her!" I said shoving past him I walked past him while he stayed in place.

"And why's that?!" He said once I passed him by a few steps.

"Because I love her."

And with that I walked forward in the pale moons light.

He will not hurt her, and that's a promise.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
RQH ZLOO KXUW.
RQH ZLOO KHOS.
ZKLOHVW WKH RWKHU DWDLWV WKHLU KHOO.

I probably misspelled some things in there but oh well.
Go drink some water stay swag and remember I love you MUAH

-Con mucho amor
V💚