_°- 40 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"So, what exactly to fathers and daughters do?"

"I have no fucking clue, but this fucking sandwich is so goddamn good." Schlatt said with his mouth full. We were currently in my bed a day later, but Schlatt brought food up with him to eat together. For once in his adult life, he was completely sober.

"Facts, also don't talk while eating." I said throwing a pillow at his head.

"Ow, dumb broad is gonna mess my hair up." He muttered under his breath.

"Oh I'm the dumb one? Sir you are a man whore."

"Oh I beg to differ."

" Oh really?" I said rasing an eyebrow.

"Well, shut up. I'm your father." He said throwing the pillow back and chuckling.

"It's not my fault you and mom had sex." I said which just made my dad laugh harder.

I like this.

I liked having Schlatt around and being my father.

"Talking about your mother," Schlatt said while calming down "did you see your mother yesterday?"

"Yeah, I also saw Alex and Dream for done reason."

"Oh what she tell you?"

"Well she said as soon as I get out she's gonna let me meet my brothers. As far as I know I only have Tubbo as a brother. No clue if she was on heroin or not."
I laughed at my own joke while Schlatt stayed unphased.

"She told me there was only one other kid."

"WAIT DO I DO HAVE OTHER FAMILY?"

"I mean yeah, but I didn't know your mom had more than one other son?"

"I mean it's whatever really,gives me more people to talk to, ya know?"

"Y/n, dou you really not like it here? I thought you would like the isolation."

"Well it is nice, but I just don't like it ALL the time."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine now, it's better now."

"Thank you Y/n."

The rest of the evening we spent laughing and eating. It felt so nice, that word was an understatement, but I couldn't describe it on words how happy I was in that moment.

I finally had a proper father.

It came time where Schlatt had to leave so I could sleep and change my bandages. He gave me a quick tight hug and kissed my forehead and before he left my room he turn and told me.

"You know kid, I'm kind of glad you almost died. Made me realize how important you really are to me.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
So there's another brother ha ha.

Anyway..

Dad Schlatt moments make happy go brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hope you heve a good day / night and remember to drink do water and stay swag. Muah ily

-Con muchos abrasos
V💚