_°-55-°_

Tommy's Pov:

"Alright Tommy before i can take you into the village we have to stop by the castle and it might take a while. Would you rather go into the town by yourself or would you rather wait things out with me?"

Guess its my lucky day.

Instead of having to come up with some bullshit excuse have my perfect opening into the castle. But what did will have to do in there? Did he actually have a play in all of this.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" I asked

"Talk to the princess, that's all"

"You say that as if it weren't a big deal" i laughed

"Well its nothing i haven't done so i guess it really isn't." I looked at will skeptically

"Your dreams don't count dipshit."

"Oh i was very much awake."

And without a response back Will took us off, our horse galloping fast in tbe fields. The sky still a pink orange colour as the sun woke up alongside its people. The shimmer of the dew drops on the blades of grass like tears reflecting off of a face. And as if in the blink of an eye we hit dirt, then gravel. In front of us, the near heart of the city. Slowly getting ready for its busy day. Stands and shops ready to sell its merchandise.

"Im going to make a quick stop before we head to the castle." Will simply said before stopping in front of a flower shop and entering. I looked around and saw a bakery, clothing shop and some stands to my left. The flower shop and a little market to my right. I've seen these places many times before but the cotton candy sky gave it a new look. The little bell rang indicating Will had exited the shop. A small simplistic array of (fav color) flowers in hand. He handed me the flowers before starting the remaining ride to the other side of town where the castle lay.

As soon as we arrived to the stables. Two guards greeted us one already recognizing Wil and letting us pass. As soon as we entered i was taken back by the sight the sky now an orange red shining through the glass like a fire so passionately burning. The corridors long and high and everything looked dipped in gold as if Medias was in our presence.

Wil seemed to have every staircase memorized down to the dot and soon enough we were in front of a door.

The princess door

____

Im so sorry for being gone for so long, school and theater have been tiring but im all good now. I probably will have weird rimes off but for sure this summer is my return. Im no longer in the DSMP fandom but i love writing so this is a project that will not go unfinished.

Love yall take care

-V