_°- 45 -°_

Fuck CreepShowArt
I mean that to come across as very unrespectful

Very long authors note at the end.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"WOOOO!" I felt the wind hit my face with a new and welcoming force. Techno and I had successfully made it out if the town, unnoticed. We were currently riding Carl near the coastline. Galloping through the pale green meadow.

The cold air and sent of the beach was a beautiful mix, but the most intoxicating of all, the sent of a burt out fire and, sweet but bitter, citrus. The smell was what I focused on. Although I didn't like to admit it, I found myself emotionally close to Techno. In a way that took Alex and I years, but with Techno meer days.

The moon lit us a shining silver path on the grass allowing us to explore and roam freely. Little words were exchanged between us, but our silence was comfortable, and the quiet was preferred.

Sometimes words didn't have to be spoken to understand one another.

I smiled against the wind coldly pressing against my skin, whilest my back stayed warm with my pink haired friend holding me in place.

I looked up at the guy who manages to tug at my heart with simple actions, to see a soft smile decorate his face.

How his blood red eyes seemed calm and welcoming to me, but threatening and cold to most.

How elegant his jewelry made him look. The gleaming stones who casted their reflection upon others make him look far superior.

His clothing, so pretty and eye catching. Casually fancy, but suited for him, and him only. Made him look far more royal, and even though he wasn't,he was suited perfectly.

"Princess," he said looking back down at me. "If you like me, just say so." He said with a smirk, his coy tone not caring to hide.

"And what makes you say that?" I replied, forcefully taking my eyes off of the pretty man I had just been long fully gazing at.

"Well, staring is something I'm used to," He laughed "but I hate it when other people do it"

I felt my cheeks heat up, then the motion of Techno pulling on the reigns and ushering Carl to a slow and steady stop. "Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." I felt weird. A kind of small awkwardness that came from you doing something without knowing the other person didn't like it.

"Your not other people." He said getting off Carl and turning my chin to face him.

"You are my princess. My royalty. Much more than an ordinary shops person." He said me off Carl's saddle.

"Now if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to take my princess on a Walk." He held his hand out for me to take with a slight bow in his stance.

"Well then," i said slipping my hand into his.

"Accompany my prince I shall."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I KNOW I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR SOME TIME.

but hey, I'm back 😏

Anyway sorry for the delay, will be like that for some while,
But
IM CURRENTLY MOVING
+stock sound of kids cheering here+

Yeah so it's just heavy with packing and all plus new town and everything. My girlfriend is leaving to Arizona so that's a bummer.

Some upsids tho

WE GOT THREE FAN FICS COMING UP
(One is already out)

Dream (already out)
Anddddd
A Jschlatt and Ranboo one +separate bc that would b weird+

Now you know the drill

Did you drink water?

Did you eat food?

Did you do some self care?

Did you get sleep?

If no was an answer to any of those,,, WHAT ARE YIU DOING GO DO THAT TAJE CARE OD YOURSELF DUMMY! YOU MATTER!

Love you, stay safe and healthy, hate orphans and radical racists (you have my permission to kick their bolas)

Remember to take care of yourself and that you are important 💚 Muah!

Con amor
V