_°-3-°_

I stormed back to my room after my dad told me the whole plan I was not informed about.

"Screw him and his dumb suitors, I can run the kingdom on my own. I'll show him. "

I stormed off at my room mad. I saw Alex walking around without a care the world in the opposite direction towards father's office.

"Hey y/-" he started but I cut him off.

"Not now Alex, I'm busy."

"Doing what walking" he snorted.

"No thinking of how I'm going to up one my dad" and with that I didn't wait for a response, I huffed and continued back to my room. Since I had to choose a suitor, and show my dad I am worth it all, I decided I would at least do it in style. Since I was in the left wing making my way into the right wing, I thought about all the possible dress combinations. Everybody that was close with my dad knew he like purple and wasn't a huge fan of (f/c), yet unfortunately for him it was my favorite color. That's when the idea hit me. Alex and I had bought a (f/c) ballgown from one of the neighboring merchants when George told us about it.

My pace quickened and at this point I was sprinting to my room. I rushed in so quickly that I didn't see Tubbo sitting on the bed with the little bee plush I had given him before George grabbed me to see dad in his office.

"Y/n, you scared me."

"Sorry Tubbo, I didn't mean to. Please excuse me for a second" I rushed to my closet and dug through it.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a dress."

"y/n you never wear dresses."

"Well, this time Tubbs." I paused as I took the newly found gown out of the closet into the boys' sight "I'll make an acceptation." Tubbo looked at me wide eyed Seeing the shimmering (f/c) dress. I swayed it from side to side letting the light reflect off the sparkle and gemstones on it.

"Y/n that looks amazing" Tubbo was still memorized by the movement and color of the dress. I didn't blame him, I didn't like dresses but this one had made an exception. Depending on how tonight went with the dress on me might change my perspective of it. Tubbo and I were both snapped out of our trance with someone  quite literally hurting into my room and almost breaking my door off its hinges

"GUESS WHO'S HERE PUTOS" Alex bustled in with such a grand entrance Tubbo and I just stared at him "Jeez, hard crowd huh?" Alex just flopped on my bed face down completely disregarding the dress. Tubbo just looked at me confused as to why this hyperactive Mexican was in my room. I just gave him a glance indicating I would explain later. 

"Anyway, Alex ever enter my room like that again and I'll make sure to throw you off my balcony" He rolled over and faced the ceiling tilting his head up to face me while looking like he was in one of the most awkward positions.

"You wouldn't dare" 

"Is that a challenge Alexis?"

"Well it might as well be, I dunno" I huffed and put my dress over his face hoping he wouldn't get spit on it and huffed. All you could here was a muffled 'hey' from underneath the fabric. Tubbo smiled to himself now a bit more calm and less tense to the prior situation. Alex got off mimicking me and pretending to be mad. This was all interrupted with a knock at the door. 

"You may come in" I yelled from the inside of the closet not knowing who it was but immediately recognizing the voice

"Schlatt is ready for the meeting and told me to come looking for the both of you" George spoke way too formally.

"Lucky for you were both here" Alex spoke up. "Let's go, being late to one of Schlatts meetings seems scary." Alex and Gorge waked out of my room. I walked out of my closet and saw Tubbo still on my bed somewhat perplexed.

"What's up Big Law" He looked up at me as if I startled him. 

"It's just I feel like everyone is going to view me as a child and not take me seriously if I take the plush with me" he said still looking at the stuffed bee in his hands having an international debate with himself

"Hey you can leave it here and come pick it up after the meeting, how does that sound?" Tubbos eyes lit up as if I had answered one of the toughest question on Earth.

"Really you would do that?"

"Yeah anything for ya" Tubbo got up excitedly and hugged me

"Thanks y/n" I hugged him back finally feeling the warm embrace of another family member. 

"Now hurry up or your gonna be late"

"oh yeah the meeting" Tubbo hurried out the door and quickly looked back into say a quick 'bye y/n' before fully leaving

"That kid is going to make my motherly Instincts  kick in" I smiled to myself knowing I had another person I could trust

---------------------------

I'M BACKKKKKKKK

I never really left I just kinda got unmotivated, but I'm here

Next chapter should be here by Friday and it will be the ball where she makes her first encounter with Thy Blade

Probably not a FULL encounter but most likely she knows he exists 

ANYWAY GO BE CHAOTIC DRINK WATER, EAT AND CONTINUE BEUNG AMAZING HUMANS,,, LOVE YOU ALLL