_°- 24 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

~°•. Techno's Pov.•°~

Was i falling for her? There was no way. It was just because I was my first time this close with a female. I need to remember why I'm doing this. I need to remember the real reason. She's a manipulator.

But was she really? Think techno, what you and Phill are doing, is that much different? How are you any better? You're USUNG her!

Where did this soft side coming from?

I looked down at the girl between my arms. I was sheltering her from the wind of the ocean, she had insisted on going down there to get a closer view.

I loved how when the beeze hit her she would just smile to herself and huddle back into the cape. How her hair would ruffle in the wind.

Wait did I just say love?

Wait what's th-

"Hey Techno, can we go back?"

"Yeah." She slipped out of my arms and walked back up to the tree where Carl was resting up snd where the wine bottle rested on the grass. We both sat down on the grass and y/n pops open the bottle.

"Hey," I remembered what I saw when back close to the shore. "Do you have horns?" It seemed blunt, but how was I supposed to ask?

This threw her off. She's thought on her words, and she finally spoke. "I admit I do, but. Don't like showing them because it represents Schlatt too much." She moved her hair aside so I could see them. "They kind of hurt because they're growing, but its whatever."

"I think they look cool." I spoke before I talked, but she seemed to like it.

"Thanks." She smiled at me before taking a drink from the bottle.

"Techno?"

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
You guys are some sly mother truckers
I dropped a lore reveal earlier today and one person in specific got quite some lore correct.

Congrats BlepBleepBlop
You got very good theories.

Besides that go drink some water take care of yourself and stay swaggy
Love you
Muah muah💚

-con amor
V:]