_°-53-°_

Edited by: DysphoricLuna😩✨ 

My boyfriend has my wattpad username, please behave, I'm begging you. (Oh? >:])

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Tommys Pov: 

"Hey Wil?"

"Oh hey Tommy, didn't know you would be up this early."

In reality I hadn't slept, I debated if I'd juat go to the castle to see y/n myself or if I would send a dove or request a meeting. But one thing for certain was I was going to befriend her to help. In my train of thought I heard Wil get up in the asscrack of the morning so being the totally not curious person I am, I followed him.

Now we were in the stable, sun peaking through the clouds - shining on the wet scenery making it sparkle.

"Oh, yeah. You were just being loud I guess?"

Will just hummed a response.

"Hey so where ARE you going?" I said going around the other side.

"Heading to town, maybe the castle, Why?" He was still tending to the horses' carrier bags before fully turning to me. "Oh you're fully dressed."

I looked down and saw the clothes from yesterday. I wouldn't say I was 'fully dressed', but dressed, yea. "Well I was thinking we could go to the town, I wanted to get something I saw the other day, I finally have enough money for it." I didn't see anything I had wanted.

It was just part of the plan.

"Sure you can come." He said he was going to the castle. Maybe I didn't need my plan? Did I? 

Was Will aware of what was going on? If he did what was his play in it, what side was he on? 

"Tommy," Wil's voice broke my racing mind "what's got you so anxious lately?"

"Anxious? Me? Im being normal." I sounded more genuine than unconvincing really, I just wanted to get today done, I didn't want to deal with having this anxiety bubble up in me. I need to speak to the princess.

"Alright then, if you say so." Will pulled on the reigns and we picked up speed. The bright pinks yellows and oranges of the sky as vibrant as ever, riding towards the growing castle settled in the center of it all.

'Well Tommy, get ready.'

I thought to myself

It's time to be a hero.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Hey y'all, your favourite crackhead is back! Miss me? 

Anyways, y'all know the drill- make sure you commit self care, in any way you want, just do it. I love y'all ♡

-luna

IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER, BUT DIS YALL MISS ME??

no but seriously im so sorry ive been gone forever n for such short update but things have been going so well its kinda like writing is  now a pastime but im slowly getting used to it dw.

Anyways listen to luna n take care of urself n get some rest

Ily all so so much

Com mucho amor

V