_°- 33 -°_

You know your all kinds of fucked up when you get inspo from the MAP test. I probably did bad on the thing so here I show thy next chapter.
(This is after a convo with wilbur, more on that later)
|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I walked out of my room unsure how to feel. I was happy but still something felt off. I took a deep breath at the top of the staircase seeing Alex and Wilbur talk below me.

"So Alex, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He beamed "It was great talking to you again Will! Have a good one!" He yelled over to the tall man.

"You too Alex!" He said before disappearing behind the doors. Alex turned to me. "So where to princess?"

"Anywhere where we can't cause any major harm to anybody." I said chuckling.

"Guess that rules out the orphanage." Alex sighed.

"In that case I guess some people are the exception." I said hurriedly pulling Alex out the doors with me.

"Hey calm down, I was kidding!" He laughed loudly. We were catching the bystanders attention with our laughter. "You know we can't legally hurt anybody." He laughed even harder while we were zigzagging out way through the people.

"We're about to test that theory out!" I giggled still avoiding people the most I could.

We continued running and laughing untill we got to where I wanted. Days prior I had gone out with Techno and spotted this warm small looking place. Alex an I stopped in front of the place.

"We're here." I jeered happily.

"This doesn't look like the orphanage."

"If we're going to cause major issues, might as well be well fed for it." I said leading us both in sitting down and ordering our things.

"I missed this" Alex said almost out of the blue.

"Me too," I responded "me too."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
IM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG.
I'm sorry for the also short and uneventful chapter.

ANYWAY BYE LOVE YOU DRINK WATER AND STAY COOL MUAH 🐮

-Con amor
V

Also I got a new theme I would love your guys opinion. Ok now bye muah