_°- 16 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

We walked down towards the front of the castle some the kitchen was nearly behind the main stairway, untill Alex kept walking to the main entrance.

"Hey nimrod, he kitchen is this way." I said pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"Nah, screw that. We're going to Niki's bakery."I stood there dumbfounded.

"Not gonna lie, sounds fun and all, but I don't think I'm allowed out."

"Oh so NOW you listen to he old man huh?"

"No your right, out we go." I linked arms with Tubbo. Yeah I wasn't one to normally break rules, buck was ok enough now. I had to do something with my life, otherwise I'd never do anything with it.

Alex opened the doors and out we went. God it felt good to be out again.

We headed out to be met with the busy morning in the village. It was a sunny day. The wind once again playing it's silent tune. I smiled and looked at Tubbo "We should definitely get out more."

"Yeah we should." He smiled back. He moved along, I was already familiar with .ist faces, just some were still nameless.

We arrived at Niki's bakery, the sweet smell filling my body with joy. If anything Alex was the adult for once. Tubbo and I wanted t get everything, but Alex said no against it.

The original plan was to get our stuff and eat in the cafe, but Tubbo said there was a hill, with good shading, that him and his friend Tommy always went to mess around. We did do that, but first decided to get some clothes for Tubbo and some other mindless things we wanted.

We got Tubbo some overalls and a shirt plus a second bee plush. Alex got a beanie, shot glasses which I found weird and a blanket to sit on at the hill. saw this beautiful jewelry box, I wanted to get it but thought against it knowing I would possibly break it before I got home. I decided to not by anything untill our way back, so that way I wouldn't break or dirty anything.

We got to the hill Tubbo recommend, and it was beautiful. The trees behind us were mystical and enchanting. All sorts of sounds came from it that made me want to explore it. In front of us was the town. Colorful, bright and most of all lively.

Near the entrance of the forest was a small house. Tubbo said he lived there. It looked nice, be told us he'd take us some day, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting my little brothers adoptive family.

The scenery was breathtaking, almost as it was last night.

~°•.? pov.•°~

I saw her pick up the jewelry box with such interest. She looked like she wanted it. I just watched. When Tubbo called her over she looked pained to leave it. I might as well buy it for her. Just to win her trust. No other reason. At all.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
TOLD YOU (for those who read abt the music box in he disc server) THAT I WOULD BRING IN THE MUSIC BOX THAT THING WILL BE MOR LORE THAN YOU THINK. also he whole mystery pov shouldn't be hat hard. There's a reason everyone has a different pov headder.

ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!! HOPE TOU DO SOME SELF CARE TODAY LOVE, YOU DESERVE IT. HAVE A HUG AND KISS MUAH MUA AND CONTINUE BEING SWAGGY

ADIOS

untill tomorrow