_°- 39 -°-

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

He dropped in front of me crying and tugging at my bedsheets. He looked so, broken. "I'm sorry," he cried out "I'm so sorry." This was a sight.

"Schlatt get up" I weakly mumbled. This felt embarrassing. I patted a spot next to me and he walked around the bed taking off his shoes before sitting down next to me in a similar position. He had turned his crying down, but tears still silently fell down his face.

"Y/n, I-"

"What happened, where is all this coming from?"

"I just realized, I'm never around. I want to change that."

"If this is a joke, don't."

"Why would this be a joke?"

"You are never around, you never have been while sober or forced to. You don't bother to see my side of the story, and you got controlling. I find it weird that this is happening suddenly."

"Look, your mother was talking to me just a bit ago, and she made me realize a lot of things. If you slipped through my hands, I would have had my serious regrets. Not to mention your old man isn't doing so hot himself. Better make amends while I still can."

Schlatt breathing returned to normal, but mine became ragged. Did he mean this? Was he drunk? He didn't smell of alcohol. Maybe he can as on a different drug? Was this all a way to get me into doing something for him?

He noticed my change on demeanor and gently put his arm around my shoulder pulling me in for a side hug. "Look kid, I know I'm hard to believe, I know you might not trust it now, but give me a chance. One chance is all I ask for."

I looked up to see a soft yet awkward smile on his face.

What harm could it do?

It's not one my dad returned.

I turned to him and pulled him into a hug which he hesitantly returned. I let my tears slip and so did he.

" Welcome back dad." I whispered.

"Thank you Y/n."

We eat there for a bit holding on to each other crying for a bit. I felt great knowing I now had all my family members on my side.

Hopefully the four of us could eventually live together.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Wait till we find the fifth and final family member. Chaos really gonna get real.

Love fixing things now to just tear it down later. Love it.

Anyway love you all have a great day or night and remember your valid and amazing.

Muah love you

-Con todo el amor de el mundo
V