_°- 4 -°_

Since my only two friends were at dads meeting I was more than bored. I did the rings i knew what to do. I had already read all my books on Roman and Greek mythology, I could learn a new dialect but that would hyperactive focous me into that for the next couple of months. The library was closed and I wasn't allowed to cook in the kitchen. I didn't want to stay pent up in my room, so I decided I would walk around the castle with no motive what so ever. 

I was already in comfortable clothes so all I had to do was put on slippers and head out. I grabbed a book in case if I found a comfortable room where I could read. I opened the door and headed down to the main floor with intentions to head wherever my legs took me. As I headed downstairs I wanted to focous on the castle and the smaller details not many would notice at first glance. Like how the chandelier that illuminated the main staircase had black Crystal's in it. How the walls had specks of gold every here and there and how the ceiling of the entrance was painted to represent the sky.  

How the halls had been dimly lit to make you feel scared, or at peace, depending  how your stance is with big hallways with some light was. The light that did illuminate the halls were candles that had been enchanted to turn on and off at certain times. Patterns like these, details like these is what made living in the castle more bearable How there was a man in a red cape and pink branded hair at the end of one hallway watching me from behind. Wait what?

I turned around in the blink of an eye to confirm what I had seen. When I scanned the end of the hallway I spotted him again. He was tall, neatly braided hair, a ton of jewelry, dressed in very good clothes, and a red and white seemed to be fluffy cape. Now I was used to seeing people in the castle but someone dressed like this would go to father's office, not people watching in the corridors. We had just stared at each other untill he turned the corner. It the saying curiosity killed the cat was true, I'd be long dead. I quickly but silently followed the man to the end of the hall and was pulled back, and when I tried to yell my screams were muffled by somebody's hand.  

"Be quiet" it was a harsh whisper and then I was let go of. I turned to face the man who I had seen moments prior now in front of me quite 

"one personal space buddy, two shouldn't a person like you be at the meeting, three what was that for?" 

"What meeting, and because I shouldn't be here yet."

"My father has a meeting going on at the moment" I assumed he was one to come to the party later this evening due to that last part 

"And your father is"

"Jschlatt" his posture in a whole became tense "Anyway where are my formalities," I held my hand out for him to shake it "Y/n Schlatt, nice to meet you"

"Technoblade, Techno for short" he had completely disregarded my hand 

"Oh Kay nice to meet you Techno" I said while slowly taking my hand back "what exactly are you doing here"  he visibly hesatated and thought about his answer

"I'm getting familiar  for today's party"

"Alright" I was very skeptical, only suitors were staying and he didn't seem like the type to be a suitor.

"Anyway I have to go." 

"Alright" I just watched as he walked away and disappeared down the end of the corridor .

~°•. Techno's pov.•°~

I had been caught, though she didn't seem like much of a threat. I hurried out of the castle and to where I stayed with Phil momentarily.

"So did you get any information?" Phill was waiting for me in the kitchen ready to hear anything we could use against schlatt

"Nothing too noteworthy besides I made a run in with Schlatts daughter, y/n"

"So the princess does have a name huh. Tonight is where you have to try your best with her, she's our way of bringing him down."

"Seems a bit cruel to use her to bring someone that probably doesn't have any sort of connection besides familiar with that asshole"

"Anything to make him step down"

"If you say so"

----------------------

WE MET THE BLADEEEE

Oh I'm so excited for this one I really am. So much emotion and it's a rolocoaster of a book baby I GOT SO MUCH ANGST PLANNED IM SO EXICTED