_°- 23 -°_

Chat I beg, please don say anything too weird. The possibility of my therapist reading this chapter is high.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|.

"Well you see," Techno started, " I was having this epic battle and my opponent slashed his sword across my eye almost leaving me blind."

I cocked my eyebrow and took nother sip from my glass. "And then I woke up, and fell down the stairs in my half asleep state. Leading to, that." I had to hold in my laughter as to not spit or choke on my drink.

I managed to down my drink and then burst into a quiet fit of laughter as to not draw attention to ourselves. "That's an," I clicked my tongue. "interesting story."

"I know," Techno chuckled. "My dad makes sure to tell everyone about it when they all first meet me."

"No wonder you make lasting first impressions." I chuckled. "Alright sir blade, time for the check and head home?"

"The check yes, but I still have somewhere to take you."

"Full of suprises I see."

"When living on the edge," he quickly put on his cape and hid the wine bottle in it's fabric. "Ones life is full of it." He offered me his hand, which I took. Before we walked out I yelled back quickly.

"please put the bill under Jschlatt and send it to the castle. Thank you!" I was quickly pulled out by Techno and we ran. More like he ran and I was getting dragged behind. As if planned there was a horse snacking on the grass.

Techno got on his horse and murmured to him. "Hey Carl, I brought the Princess with me, let's be nice shall we?" He then unexpectedly. Picked me up and placed me gently on Carl.

"Now hold on tight princess."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
WHATS POPING
ok I'm sorry for the short demi rushed chapter, but there will be a new one later

Love you stay safe drink water and remember your amazing muah

I FORGOT TO MENTION THE NEW QUACKITY BOOK IS OUT!!
SEMI ANYWAY

OK NO BYE LOVE YOU *aggressively sends love* ADIOS