_°-34-°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Breakfast was quiet since Alex and I were shoveling food into our mouths. After breakfast it was Alex's turn to drag me around the town.

"Alex," I said dragging out his name.

"Que quieres estúpida."

"Morir."

"You have a country to rule y/n."

"Alex you know that-"

"I don't wanna hear that shit, you know you can rule easily." Alex said. You know you could also invest in a thing call assassination."

"ALEX!"

"What, I'm not wrong? If you don't wanna go down that route then there's Wilbur. So many people like him."

He said before stoping. "Many people like you readers. Touch deprived little fucks."

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I said looking in the general direction he was looking at and saw nobody.

"Oh, erm, nobody in particular." He said before briefly pausing "moving on, y/n your gonna love this place. Nobody really cones here, it's outside and pretty far from people."

"Did you just describe where I'm going to get murdered?"

"Nope, unless you keep asking dumb questions, then, it will."

"If you kill me, I'm suing."

"What, how, whatever." We walked on for about fifteen minutes until Alex and I came to s full stop.

We were at a clearing in the forest. Ahead it was decorated nicely, as if it were intentionally. Hanging from the trees were small lanterns. Yeah it had been decorated. "Do you like it?" Alex asked.

"It's amazing." I said earning a chuckle from Alex.

"I used to come here a lot as a kid. The castle garden is a great hangout, but we need one and it's long overdue. So here's my old place." He beamed. Alex acted like he was once again a child. "Oh, and wait until I show you the treehouse, your gonna love it!"

I nodded my head eagerly. Alex picked up two toy wood swords that were resting on a nearby tree and play fought in the middle of the clearing.

Our laughter was so loud that we didn't hear the twigs snap.

Our sight blurred by our joyous tears that we didn't see the raised bow.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
⏃⌰⌰ ☌⍜⍜⎅ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☌⌇ ☊⍜⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏃⋏ ⟒⋏⎅