_°- 49 -°_

Edited By: DysphoricLuna

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Technos pov:

I rode back home with a smile on my face. She kissed me. We kissed. It was all so perfect. She was so damn perfect.

"You see that Carl, I did it, I kissed her." I seemed so lost in the memory, a memory I would forever hold dear. A memory no matter what would always be happy and joyous.

The warm air pressed against my skin like mother nature had showered me in kisses. Happiness and pride filled chest.

So what if wilbur loved her? She loved me and that's all that mattered. I got the princess, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Not only was she stunning on the outside, but her personality, how I loved her for that.

She could be a sea monster and I would still love her, as long as she kept that mentality and heart, she'd never be truly ugly.

The house appeared in the distance, Carl's stable empty and I was preparing to let him rest. As I dismounted and approached the stable I noticed Will's stable was missing its horse.

Weird, but not worrisome.

I got Carl ready for the night and headeaded inside. As I made my way to my room, I saw a concentrated Phil sitting at the table.

"Phil is everything alright?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Techno where have you been all night?" The atmosphere changed and the air became dense. Well being with the princess wasn't something to be ashamed of, so might as well say why right now.

"I was with princess Y/n."

"And what were you and her doing?"

"Well we went to the coastline and stayed there for a bit, and I returned home. Why, did something happen while I was gone?" The look of concern was wiped off and replaced with a smile.

"I'm proud of you son." Phil whispered while getting up and giving me a hug. Did he really think I was gonna stay single forever? "We can take a step forward and follow through with the plan. The Schlatt bloodline shall fall!" He cheered.

Oh yeah, that.

I felt my shoulders slouch and my heart gave me a sharp pain. "Yeah, dad" I gave him a weak smile. He went over the plan and all I could do was look down at my hands.

How just moments before I was holding her smiling, laughing, joking around, and now I'm plotting against her and towards her family's demise. Against her and to hurt her.

How could I get out of this. I didn't want to be a part of this anymore. She was perfect, even if her flaws showed it just added to her beauty. That was the thing with her.

Even if she messed something up horribly, there would still be a beauty in it.

Like a painting, even though the strokes are off, and the colors clash, there's still beauty. Even if the shapes look weird and everybody sees something different, there is beauty. No matter how big the canvas was or how jagged the black edges were there was always still beauty.

"Phil, I'm going to sleep." I interrupted. It's not like I was listening in the first place. Or heard his play thousands of times. "Goodnight."

As I got up and got closer to my room, i passed Tommy and Tubbo's room and heard fast shuffling and then a soft thud. Maybe one of them fell off the bed or something. Nothing noteworthy.

I made it to my room and changed into something to sleep in. And as I fell asleep I just kept whispering promises to the girl up in her ivory tower.

*/? Pov¿\*

Dad and techno were planning to do WHAT to Y/N??

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

Hey! Luna here. Don't forget to drink water, eat, sleep well and take care of yourself okay? Commit self care, or I'll be in your closet tonight :)

Ly! <3

Hey everyone next update will be pretty harsh and in the seriousness of it i will not be putting an end note for it but you will get a third upload today if all goes to plan! Hope you are having a wonderful day/night/afternoon and remember to take care of urself
MUAH

Con mucho amor (y comida)
-Valè