_°- 44 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

I sat in bed dress, jewelry, and makeup still on. I didn't want to particularly go to sleep, but I definitely just liked to relax. I had my balcony doors open allowing the smooth summer air in. I just laied down in bed listening to the nights symphony.

The crickets chirping, trees leaves brushing against each other and flowers whispering amongst themselves. The very distant sound of water  and the hushed rythem of music. I could hear Dream and George's soft and distant talking. I closed my eyes taking all the sound in and meshing it together to make one beautiful song.

I lost myself in the moment I couldn't hear the even quieter person approaching my balcony. After laying in bed and slowly drifting off yo sleep, I heard an alarming thud at my balcony.  'what the-'

"Oh, shit." Oh it's just Techno.

Wait, the fuck is Techno doing here? Most importantly, how do I remember his voice so clearly?

"Techno, what are you doing here?" I said slowly sitting up not wanting to get up too really move that much.

"Well uh, Tubbo said you already were going out of your room so I thought they'd let you out and all. But uh, as I learned the hard way right now they're not taking late night visitors, due to the attempt of," he paused looking at my side and then slightly wincing. "You know."

"Oh yeah that," I said looking down at my own side. "To. E fair, I was once told by someone to live on the edge, I'm just following his prophecy." I shrugged quoting Techno. To be fair I wasn't planning on getting shot, but it's I'll count's. At least I hood it does.

"Yeah but not that kind of edge Y/n. You could have died."

"That's the whole point of an assassination attempt. I'm not dead but I could have."

"You're a pain, you know that."

"Yeah, it's what I do." I said smirking. Techno had now approached my bed and sat on it. "So anyway Mr. Blade, where are you taking me tonight?"

"What makes you think I'm taking you somewhere tonight Miss. Schlatt?" He retorted his monotonic voice slightly turning cocky.

"It's not normal for you to show up out of the blue and not take me by the hand someplace new."

"Well that is true, I just don't like how easily you read me." He said getting up from the bed. "Hurry and get ready, I'll be out in the balcony waiting."

(I'm 456 words in and not halfway done. Wow)

He tried to seem cool by walking back first into the balcony, but that ended up in him bumping into a wall making me laugh quietly as to not alert any others outside.

All I did was take off most of the jewels and stayed quiet n the sane dress.

(For my homies who struggle with visuals)

I made my way outside to Techno looking out over the wall

I made my way outside to Techno looking out over the wall. "I have no clue how you did it being locked up all this time." He said once he felt my presence next to him.

"Well now I'm free, and with a partner in crime. Now how the hell do we leave without getting noticed by any guards."

Well I know the easy part, getting to the ground."

"And that is?"

"Jump." And with that he hopped the rail and landed with a quiet thud. I looked over the rail locating him. He had a soft smile on his face arms stretched out waiting to catch me. And just like he said, I jumped.

I landed in his arms like anticipated and didn't die. "Nice to know you won't be charged with murder." I said patting his chest and hopping out of his arms.

"You know I could if I wanted to, I'm not the weak one here." He teased leading me through the dark castles outer area. I think we were near the garden due to the sent of F/fl (favorite flower).

"Yeah, but I know you wouldn't hurt me." I said still tracing behind techno holding onto his cape. (Fun fact abt the author that's think would fit well with the story) I always had a thing for holding on to people, but just by their clothing. With that I Held on to a small portion of Techno's cape and eagerly followed behind.

We eventually made it to the stables. It was easily recognized by the smell change of flooring. It went from a stable cobblestone path to softer and feeble hay. "Techno how do we know someone's not out there?"

"Well to be fair it was my entrance, and hey well just ride out on Carl."

"Oh you brought Carl?!" I Jeered happily. To be fair Techno's horse was pretty cool and insanely friendly to me.

"You seem happier to see Carl than me." He spoke back trying his best to look around the stables for Carl.

"Well then you'd be right." I jokingly responded.

"In that case I'll be leaving alone." He said finally finding his horse.

"No. No I'm kidding, let's just get out of here." Techno git on his horse and pulled me up seating me right in front of him.

I missed the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms. The already open stable was, like Techno said, unguarded. He motioned Carl to move and we did. We had successfully made it out of the castle without being noticed.

"So Mr blade where to next?"

"I got quite the eventful night planned princess."

"Well then,lead the way."

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Techno caught simping, but we don't mind.

I've returned now a highschool student and being Kool.

Love you all so so much and thank you for being here and reading. Legit am so happy you guys enjoy my work.

With that good day/night/evening, love you eat food get done water and stay safe HAPPY PRIDE!!

-Con amor
V