Chapter 29

*Sasha's POV*

Hitch smiled as I said those words. I shrugged and told her to just forget what I said and go to bed. She slapped my cheek playfully,

"Our girl talk is not yet done, sister."

"But we're taking so long in here"

Her eyes shrunk a little, " it was only five minutes,"

Isabel opened the door, saying she wanted to join our little girl talk. So we let her in and made her join our conversation.

"So Sasha, do you have any feelings for Connie?" Isabel asked, with a smirk on her face.

Hitch clapped her hands over her mouth, saying, "Oo...HONHONHON."

My cheeks turned slightly...pinkish, expression changed 100%

"feelings? Well...I feel proud of him for being such a good friend...feel sorry the fact that his family's gone and..."

Isabel sighed while Hitch let out a soft "aww..."

"Sasha...I said feelings, not opinions..." She sat on the bed and gently stroked the mattress, "do you only see him as a friend?"

I raised an eyebrow, "wha- of course not! He's the bestest friend in the entire universe!"

"No- *sigh* it's just the same..."

"It is not the same! See- friends are only friends, best friends are the big deal..."

She placed her hand on her head, finger combing her scalp. I smirked "why? Do you have feelings for him?"

She blushed "wha- no! Farlan is my boyfriend, and even though he's dead, he will stay my boyfriend!"

Her cheeks went pink, "I mean...sure...he's a really cool and fun to be with, has a lot of good traits that I appreciate. But no, I don't have feelings for that sphere-head!"

I cooed her "aww...why not, broom-head?"

"Because he'd be better off with you!" She placed her index finger on me.

"Do you really think so?" I rubbed the back of my neck, blushing harder than ever.

"No..." She threw her arm on my head "I know so..."

"But what if I don't want to date him?"

"What's stopping you?"

I hesitated. They both looked at me, wondering what I'm gonna say next.

I gulped loudly and ran out of the room. I immediately went to the empty room beside Mikasa's room and hid there...

*Connie's POV*

I suddenly woke up to the sound of the TV. I turned it off and threw myself on top of my comfy bed.

Then Armin came inside my room. I could tell by the sound of his voice.

My groan was loud "Armin...what are you doing here?"

"Can we have a guy talk?"

"No." I said coldly, facing the other way.

"Connie, I heard what you did to Jean. You need this..."

"No I don't. And all I did was kick him out of my room, what's wrong with that?"

"You're not interacting with the other guys so well, is it cause of Sasha?"

"What? Why're you blaming Sasha for this? She didn't do anything wrong!"

"Is that why you're defending her? You like her?"

I stood up and stomped my way to the fixed door.

"Connie, you're acting a little weird today, you alright?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine!" I shut the door and heard someone whispering my name,

"Psst...Connie..."

I looked at my right, Sasha was hiding on the empty room, at the corner of the walls. I entered the room and closed the door, locking it as well.

"Why're you here?"

"I'm hiding from Isabel and Hitch because they think I like you..."

I nodded "mph, same goes for Armin... He asked me the same question..." I sat beside her in the corner.

Sasha looked down, pouting "I don't get why everyone wants us to be a couple, Connie."

"Yeah, I'm not comfortable with that..."

She sighed "at least you didn't chicken out like I did to the two..."

"What do you mean I didn't chicken out? I did the same thing you did."

She laughed and elbowed my arm, "haha... bro, I thought you'd be manlier than me! You're acting like you have mood-swings..."

"Wha-" I elbowed her back "no! I do NOT have mood-swings like Jean and Eren do. I am not gonna be like that suicidal maniac and that...horseface..."

Her eyes shrunk "I said moody, not aggressive, hostile and has anger issues..."

"Isn't that what moody means?"

There was a moment of silence, then broken by us laughing our asses off.

I whispered in her ear, "hey...let's prank the students that are living in this house."

"Why not the higher ups?"

"Because punishments are big when you prank the higher-ups..."

"Oh..." She whispered softly, gently nodding her head.

"This is for all the teasing of the couple stuff...vengeance to be exact..."

She smirked "let's do this..."