Chapter 1

*Sasha's POV*

"Sasha...Wake up, It's time for school.."

"Coming just...give me 5 more minutes..." I rubbed my eye as I got up from bed. It was the 1st day of the last year of high school. I took a shower and wore my clothes, then ran downstairs.

"So...what's for breakfast today?" Ymir groaned,

She...kinda lives in my house by the way. Me and her share a house. But we're not...that much of friends...she kinda uses her own space here. Plus she's dating Christa, which makes her...a tomboy.

I sat on a chair across her "Bacon and eggs, I think"

She stood up and took her bag "Eh, I'm not hungry anyway...I also have a project to do with Jean and Marco. Those two gay love birds can't work by themselves you know. I'll go ahead" after that she left the house.

If you're wondering what she was talking about back there, it was Jean and Marco. Basically almost all of us in class aren't single. Me, Mikasa, Connie and Petra are like the only ones without a girlfriend or boyfriend. I don't really need one anyways. I got my best friend, Connie, by my side.

After eating breakfast, I took my backpack and ran to school. While I was walking, I heard someone calling my name

"Hey, Sasha!"

I turned around with a smile on my face, I knew who that voice was from

"Connie! EEY!!! How was summer?" I ran to him and wrapped my arm around his neck

"It was so BORING...do you know my mother made us spend 1 and 1/2 months in Hawaii..."

I laughed "hey we should really get going, or we'll miss the free tacos from Hanji"

"Well cmon, let's go!"

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, I'm somewhere...away from home that's all...