Chapter 17

*Sasha's POV*

"Risk" I let go of Connie's collar. We almost kissed cause of that.

Connie seemed a little depressed. He really shipped EreRi. But there's really nothing we can do about it.

"So, should we tell Eren or just...pretend nothing happened and ignore it?" He asked me, sighing and leaning to the pillar, slowly slouching down.

"Ignoring isn't a choice or even a coincidence. Best to tell Eren first-"

Suddenly, I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned around to see...Isabel?

She ran to me and held my shoulders, panting "S-Sasha...R-Reiner's after m-me"

"What do you mea-"

"Come back here you, brat!" I could hear Reiner shouting for Isabel. I shouted,

"LEVI, ENEMY UP AHEAD"

He turned around "run..." Everyone ran as fast as they could. But since Reiner's speed was faster than Petra's, he caught Petra and strangled her.

Levi stopped running and told everyone else to leave. Isabel and Connie left, but I hid behind a pole.

There it was. Reiner and Levi. face to face. Poor Petra was still being strangled, she couldn't breathe.

"If you hurt her, I swear I'm gonna cut your head off"

Reiner laughed "ha...I might be killing her now, "

Petra breathed heavily "I-it's okay, L-Levi... J-Just leave me here, y-you g-go ahead... I'll b-be ok-Kay..."

"Levi, one move and she dies. Drop all the weapons you have, and you'll have to come with us. We have...a few questions to ask you..."

He grunted angrily "why the hell am I supposed to listen to you?"

"Because of you don't, your "girl" is going alone and, let's say she won't be treated nicely..."

He glared at Reiner. Then he looked at Petra. She was almost dying. Her struggling body stopped moving. She breathed slowly, saying "D-Don't d-do it L-Levi...I'll b-be ok-Kay..."

Levi shrugged "fine, I'll go"

He smirked, then released Petra. She pushed her arms to the ground. Breathed heavily.

Levi helped her up. I ran to them and asked if they were alright, didn't realize Reiner's comanion handcuffed me.

Bertholdt came with a few companions. He was with...Ymir and Historia? They handcuffed me and Bertholdt and Reiner handcuffed Petra and Levi.

I was furious "How dare you? I cant believe you're actually working with the enemy."

Ymir faked a laugh "seriously. Didn't you realize sooner? I'm a titan."

"Psh, that was a little obvious, I was talking to Historia. I thought you were a goddess"

Historia continued walking without saying a word. All of a sudden I heard a voice

"Sasha!"

I turned around. It was Connie. And Isabel too. They were about to save me. But Isabel was caught by Ymir and Connie was caught by...Annie...

Krista whispered to my ear "I'm sorry for this..." She shot me with a dart. Wow, old school. But this one was...different.

I fell unconscious again, the last thing I heard was "Sasha!"