Chapter 24

*Sasha's POV*

I sat on the floor. Connie looked down to me, with the smirk still on his face.

"Why're you jealous?" No, he didn't ask curiously, he asked devilishly...

I sighed "I was jealous because she might be your girlfriend..."

He sat beside me, "why do you care?"

"Well, that's cause I wanted to have that role..."

He hesitated. He basically froze right when I said that. I stuttered,

"Um yeah I...uhh...I gotta g-go..."

"Yeah..uh..sure..." He stuttered back as I left the room.

I went to my room, ( which used to be one of his guest rooms) and sat on the sofa.

I woke up after that. Looks like I got to sleep on the sofa. I went downstairs and brewed some coffee. Sat beside Jean.

Again, Connie was talking to Isabel again. They were talking about boogers now...gross...

After finishing my coffee, I ran upstairs to dress up. I removed my clothes and took a shower.

But...while I was taking that shower... Connie went inside, opened the shower curtains (not knowing I was naked) and stuttered,

"C-Can I b-borrow a....towel..." His face was red. So was mine. His eye twitched "I'll...just ask Jean..."

*Connie's POV*

I just saw...Sasha...naked. My mind couldn't even erase that moment. No matter how much I try it won't get off my head!

After getting the towel, I went downstairs and watched TV. Not knowing Isabel was seated, I accidentally sat on her lap.

I got off her lap, startled "I am so sorry! I didn't know you were there!"

She cackled witch-like again "oh gosh, seriously! Do I look like a chair to you?" She asked playfully

I laughed back "even that time when we talked about boogers in front of everyone was less awkward than this moment!"

We continued making GM jokes. Wow, now it feels like I can talk free around this girl. After all she's only 15 1/2 years old.

She's the girl I can be totally honest, gross and myself with. I feel so sorry that her boyfriend, Farlan, died in the "titan" incident.

But...my best friend is still Sasha. Or is it? Right after her confession, I began feeling so awkward around her. Is she still gonna be my friend?