Chapter 36

Warning: The shippings I never should've put in here. Anyways, enjoy the story. If not with some weirded out reaction.

*Jean's POV*

~~~the next day~~~

Today's the day, Jean. I am so nervous. We're underprepared. I feel like this is gonna end as bad as last time.,

We had the same formation as last time. I don't wanna explain it.

But instead of me fighting Reiner, Levi does it. We exchange places cause...ehm... reasons.

I could see my enemy's shadow. I was ready to aim my gun. As soon as I saw my enemy, I was ready to shoot. But...oh no... It's...it's...

"Jean...I should've known I was going against you, I would've brought a knife instead of a blade."

"Ymir...?"

She brought out her blade and aimed it at my eye, "ready yet?"

I shook as I held my gun. I stopped shaking and nodded, "I'm ready."

She held both of my ears and pushed her head to mine. Making me fall to the floor. She grabbed my hair, about to make me hit the wall.

I took her hand and threw her to the floor. I squeezed her with one hand and pointed my gun at her head, smirking,

"So, what's your plan, now?"

She tightened her eyes and gritted her teeth. It looked like she was prepared to die. Damn, that face gives me mercy.

I dropped my gun. She looked at me, speechless. She didn't notice I tied her hands up.

"What's going on?" She asked curiously,

"All of a sudden you gave me and urge to ,keep you alive. Alright, you'll live. But you're coming with me."

"Wha-" I covered her mouth before she could continue and took her back inside. I hope the rest doesn't know I just broke the formation.

*Annie's POV*

Erwin's so confusing. I don't even know who I'm up against. What if I'm against Reiner? Oh wait, Levi is.

Well, I'm still nervous. But still, it could be anyone. Anyone.

Wait...I can see a tall figure. Oh...its him. The fake Bertholdt. Don't worry, Annie. You can do this. You are stronger than Bertholdt.

He devilishly formed a smirk as he came closer, "Annie Leonhardt...its been a few weeks. But now I finally get to fight you in person..."

"Don't flatter yourself, you little faker." I moved closer and grabbed his collar. While he was distracted, I kicked his leg and punched his eye.

I began crying as I beat him up, "I can't believe you faked him! And Jean had to murder him! Because of you idiots!"

He still had that smirk, even if he was getting beat up,

"what do you mean? Jean didn't kill him. Ugh, you don't know what happened, did you?"

I hesitated. I was sitting on his stomach, about to stab his neck. "What do you mean?"

~~~time lapse~~~

*Bertholdt's POV*

I punched Jean's forehead and strangled him, he was almost gonna die. Yes, I'm gonna kill him.

He began tearing up, I could hear his soft whispers to himself, "If I die, at least Marco'll be okay..."

I hesitated. I can't kill Jean. It'll crush Marco. I dropped him on the ground and whispered at his ear, "I will let you live, but don't let anyone know I did,okay? Now run!"

Jean nodded and ran, without looking back. I felt a sudden stab on my neck. It was the fake me.

He had a smirk on his face as I trembled on the floor,

"This is for showing mercy to the idiot. Now fall and die."

After that, I could see nothing. I felt nothing. I was dead.

~~~end of time lapse~~~

*Back to Annie's POV*

"So Reiner lied to me! He said he was full innocent on the case, when he was only half innocent! And that he told me when Berthodlt was killed by Jean when the truth was being killed by you!"

I didn't play smart anymore. I took a bomb from my pocket and fired it at him. It exploded at his head which made it fall from his body and fall to the ground, making blood spill everywhere.

I went to everyone else's formation and bombed it, telling the others to run. Well, everyone survived, the Titans died, but Reiner got away.

I suddenly heard a strangle on my neck. I couldn't turn around, all I heard was a deep voice,

"You're in big trouble, Leonhardt..."