Chapter 38

*Connie's POV*

It took a while to question Ymir, I don't even know what happened there. My cast made me run slower. And run really weirdly during the fight.

Me and Sasha stayed at my room. We waited. This was ten times longer than Annie's questioning. What the heck?

Sasha was bored, I was bored. We were really bored.

Erwin has work to do, Hanji was doing an experiment, Hitch, Isabel and Petra did some investigations about where Reiner might've went off to. And the rest were part of the questioning.

Me and Sasha stayed in the room. There was nothing. Until there was a crash on our window.

Our eyes were closed. When we opened it, there were five things we saw. Shattered glass, Hitch, Isabel, Petra and a human sized sack Hitch was carrying.

"What is that for?" Sasha asked, giggling,

Hitch looked like it wasn't a good time to laugh. She threw the sack on the floor, the sack stopped shaking.

"What's in there?" I asked curiously, scratching the back of my neck.

Isabel walked closer to the sack and removed the sack from whatever was inside. Then she took a step backward and sat on the sofa.

It was a little blonde girl. Her hands and legs tied in a rope. Her mouth was covered with Petra's hanky. She looked familiar...

Hitch walked to the door, "I'll be off... Somewhere..." She went out of the room.

Sasha knelt to the girl, she kicked her stomach, the girl turned around and gave a painful look at Sasha. Then her identity was revealed.

Sasha began stuttering, "w-wait...oh...its...oh my gosh it's..."

Petra nodded, "she's part of the Titans. Her nickname's "the goddess" and she came here for Ymir. Her name is-"

"Historia Reiss" Sasha answered, shocked.

Isabel took Historia's collar and pinned the collar on the wall using a nail. She removed the hanky from her mouth.

She breathed heavily. She stayed silent as she stared at each and every one of us.

Isabel shouted, "OKAY. MA'AM, TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TITANS!!!" Isabel took a dagger out of her pocket aggressively and pointed it at her neck.

Sasha was about to stop her, but I had to keep her away from Isabel, she's in an aggressive mood today. I clipped her arm on my joint and stopped her from trying to stop Isabel.

Historia pointed her head on the ceiling, but her feared eyes still on the dagger. She was sweating,

"The Titans...they're on their way to Sina. They're planning to destroy Sina just like they did to Maria and Rose." Tears streamed from her face,

Isabel hesitated and dropped her dagger. Her hands shook, she began crying. She covered her mouth and looked down.

Petra held her shoulder and asked her what was wrong, Isabel spoke softly,

"Farlan used to live in Sina. His house was still there. His family's still there. His family's gonna get killed. My family's gonna get killed..."

(A/N: Farlan's family adopted Isabel when she was a young teenager. They took care of her until she and Farlan decided to live in Rose together. But this never happened in the real anime.)

Petra gave her friend a hug and patted her back. Isabel's tears made Historia cry as well. She muttered as tears continued falling from her eyes,

"I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't know being victims of the Titans would be so much...so much torture..."

I sighed, "well it is. Pure torture. Your family gets killed, many of your close friends get killed, soon enough everyone you know and love gets killed without mercy. You should know how it feels, you're a Titan anyways."

She sighed back, "to be honest. I just joined the Titans' group because of Ymir. I might've joined their school but I wasn't an actual titan."

We all hesitated and looked at her. She bit her lip,

"If you let us go of this trap, I can tell you the plan. Then we can stop the Titans together. So, Do we have a deal?"

We all looked at each other, then we nodded and said in unison, "Deal."