Chapter 9

*Sasha's POV*

After I finished my spaghetti, I went upstairs and played FNAF. After several failed nights, I decided to go to bed early.

And there it happened, my nightmare.

I woke up at school. There was a new student named Annie Leonhardt. She was a quiet one, she was pretty much a loner.

A few days later (few minutes in reality), Annie left the school. She had Connie, Mikasa and Petra leaving with her.

The ground was shaking as they were on their way to the door. There was a hole in the floor, everyone was falling.

I was about to fall, but my hands were still on the floor near the door. Connie was right in front of me, staring at me, merciless. I screamed

"CONNIE!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!! DONT LEAVE OR WE'LL FALL APART!!!"

He turned around with a deep sigh and laughed "it's over, Braus. This is my life now, bye,"

I cried as he shut the door loudly. the ground fell and I plunged into my death.

But as I was falling, I could hear voices

"WAKE UP..."

"SASHA GET UP"

My eyes opened, I saw Ymir and Historia. They were sitting on my bed. Ymir sighed

"Nightmare?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. Now is not the time to think about Connie. It's time to think about myself for once.

Historia asked me "what happened?"

I got up from my bed "best not to talk about it, I'll get breakfast now"

I walked downstairs alone. For once I wasn't actually hungry. I walked to school.

I remembered about my boyfriend. When I got to school, I ran to his classroom and asked Mina Carolina.

"Hey, have you seen my boyfriend?"

"Don't you know he just left the school two days ago?"

I was speechless, my only hope was gone.

"But at least he can still visit me, right?"

She shook her head "he's in Canada now, plus I think he has a girlfriend there now..."

I sighed "thanks Mina, I'll be in my classroom..." She smiled and waved at me as I left.

But while I was walking, I saw someone... familiar.

She had blonde hair that was tied in a bun and blue eyes. It's...Annie Leonhardt.

I thought for a while. I remembered she told me that she hates this place and maybe in a few days, she'd leave.

I ran to her and asked "Hey, you seem new...what's your name?"

She took her ID and showed it to me. I nodded.

"So...what you think about this school? You liking it so far?"

She spoke silently "Eh, it's fine. I've been in better schools but this one's okay..."

I sighed in relief "thank you, see ya around!" I ran back to the classroom.

Before I took my step to the classroom. I saw something...strange.

I shut the door and peeked by the window. I saw Reiner, Jean and Bertholdt forcing Connie to write potato girl on my table.

And guess what, he actually did what they said and wrote potato girl in my table. And then they ran off.

I was furious. When we were still friends, he vowed never to use potato girl on me again. No matter what.

There it happened, my feelings for him turned from 'apart-for-a-while' to hatred.