Chapter 4

*Connie's POV*

It was midnight, and still...me and Sasha were online on FB. We kept poking Jean and mr. Erwin's eyebrows (yes even his eyebrows has FB)

We even photoshopped Jean with a horse's body. And we made a 10 part list of food. This is how it went:

10) bear meat
9) fruit salad
8) peanut brittle
8) turkey on a stick
7) chicken kebab with vegetables
6) chicken kebab without vegetables
5) meatballs
4) shawarma
3) cookies
2) bread
1) POTATAS

134 likes

I like those times when I lock my door and just use my laptop to have fun in Facebook with Sasha.

We either playfully poke and annoy people or post something that's so stupid

My mom doesn't open my door because she spends nights getting her back waxed.

I don't feel sorry for myself. I feel sorry for Sasha for having to share a house with a tomboy.

During these times when I go online I usually stay up all night. And thanks to our enthusiasm we never get sleepy or tired.

But, while me and Sasha were doing video call, we both fell asleep at the same time.

When I woke up, I found myself drooling on my laptop. I immediately wiped my keyboard using a tissue and closed it.

I dressed up (without taking a bath), took my backpack, ate a cookie and left the house, without anyone knowing I was gone.

I was walking to school , I had my earphones on. Fireball (by Pitbull) was playing.

But while I was listening, someone took the right earphone. I didn't need to guess, It was Sasha.

When she placed the right earphone in her left ear. She giggled

"Fireball,eh?"

I nodded "yeah, what's wrong with it?"

"N-nothing..."

I ruffled her hair. She was moving her head to the music, this was her 3rd favorite song. It was also my 3rd favorite song.

Then I remembered something. So I removed the earphone from her ear and grabbed her shirt.

"Dude, today Petra's selling free meatballs!"

Her eyes widened and she took my hand,

"Well then cmon lets go!"