Chapter 16

A/N: more Rivetra...(sorry, I love that ship so..)

*Connie's POV*

Me and Sasha were guarding the doors. There wasn't much talk though, there was just a short conversation about Farlan's funeral, which was coming up in a few days.

Levi and Petra just left, and according to my eyes, it looked like Levi was actually holding Petra's hand.

Sasha giggled softly, and as soon as left, she whispered at my ear,

"Hey, Dude...you bored?"

I nodded "yeah...why?"

She smirked "how about we go spy on them while Jean looks after the door..."

My jaw dropped as I raised an eyebrow "wha...we can't just leave...and I don't think Jean would allow that, especially now when he's in his...ehm...problems..."

Her smirk grew bigger "really? Because I just asked him if he could do it and, he actually said fine"

"How about the second exit of the house?"

"I blocked it with 50 bricks" she took my arm and ran without noise "cmon, they're not too far, let's run while we still can..."

She ran quickly, I actually tripped a few times. Then we arrived. I was about to run to them, until Sasha grabbed my hand and made me hit a large pillar.

"Ow...what was that?"

She shushed me "dude, we're undercover."

I nodded and placed a finger on my mouth. Then I peeked outside the pillar. I could hear their conversation from afar.

"Petra, you thirsty? Need water?"

She shook her head "no thanks, hey... They're already the-"

Levi pushed her head down. She rubbed her head, her eyes were closed as she whispered "what was that for?"

"You are NOT gonna die."

"What makes you think I'm gonna die?"

"If they see you, they'll kill you"

"Why should you care?you didn't seem to give a crap when Mike, Nanaba and Farlan died."

He looked down with a sigh "because... I don't care for them as much as I do for you-" he covered his mouth "dammit, I said that out loud"

Petra blushed "uhh...L-Levi...I didn't know you had feelings..."

He looked down, but had he same expression he always had "they're only for you..."

My eyes widened, I leaned against the pillar, panting dramatically, Sasha looked confused

"What happened?"

I was breathing so heavily, also talking quickly

"Petra heard Annie coming, then Levi pushed her head down, and she said why he did that, and then he said he didn't want her to die, then she said why he didn't want her to die, and he said "I didn't care for them a s much as I do for you and then Petra blushed and..." I panted even more.

Sasha's eyes widened "but how about Eren? He and Eren are dating, right? He should have feelings for Eren, too, and...oh..."

"What? What is it?"

"Levi never ended falling in love with Petra, he must've said he ended it so he could be with Eren. Maybe the reason why he ever dated Eren is probably because of...ehm... his a- his...well you know what I mean."

"Yeah... Go on..."

"This is what Mikasa was talking about. We have to get them together."

"Wait, what? How about EreRi? What's gonna happen to that?"

She held both of my shoulders and pushed me to her head. I was blushing consuming the fact that...well...NOSE TO NOSE

"Dude, we are love doctors,"

"Wait, we are?"

"Yes. And we have to make this happen. Because as far as you've seen, it's going good, right?"

I nodded "yeah...so risk?"

She went close enough for our lips to almost touch, saying "risk"