Chapter 26

*Sasha's POV*

Knock Knock!

Connie stopped hugging me and answered the door. It was Isabel's ear stuck on the door.

Connie sighed "were you here to tell us you heard everything that happened?"

She nodded "other than that, we have a visitor, should we let her in?"

"What's her name?"

"Hitch Dreyse. She's Annie's ex-friend."

"Hmm...sure, let her in."

She held his shoulder and smiled "thanks, Con!" She ran downstairs to meet Hitch.

Connie shouted "oh, and never call me Con!"

She laughed as soon as she heard that. I went downstairs and followed her. Isabel and Hitch were talking.

Hitch was a short grey haired girl wearing a black jacket and blue jeans and had sneakers on.

"So, Hitch? How's life in the open?" Isabel asked

Hitch looked up and fixed her hair, "eh, going good...by the way, so you have any extra place I could stay on? That stupid tomboy bombed my house while I was out."

"Well...you could sleep with me in my room. There's an extra bed." I smiled

"Thanks, Sasha. Can I come in?"

"Sure!" Isabel opened the door a little more so Hitch can come in.

"I'll give you a few minutes to settle down. We're gonna have dinner in a while..."

"Okay." She headed upstairs with her luggage.

Connie walked past her and noticed the luggage she was holding. He pointed his thumb at her luggage, asking

"Why does she have a luggage?"

I held both of my hips "she's moving in"

He facepalmed "another one? Wow, a lot of people are moving into this place..."

Isabel laughed as she changed the subject, "so what's for dinner, Sash?"

I placed my finger on my chin, "hmm... I think it's turkey. And never call me Sash."

She crossed her arms, still keeping her positive side, she turned to Hanji, "Han, what time is it?"

Hanji looked at her watch "four fifty-five, and never call me Han."

I shrugged playfully "why do you like nicknaming people?"

She hand brushed her hair, "because saying their real names are starting to get too formal. I like to keep it short."

"What was the first nickname you made?"

"Levi-bro...and I still use it. Hey, do you know in our old days, Levi actually smiled."

Petra just arrived when she said that. And she looked shocked, "really?"

Everyone was speechless. Isabel changed the topic, "so...how're the potatoes? Still good?"

"Yeah...I guess..."

"Let's just finish this conversation during dinner time."

"Yeah" we all said in unison as we went to the dining table.

We had a lot of fun talking about random stuff in the dining table. So This is why Connie hangs out with Isabel a lot, she's a fun girl...