Chapter 34

*Connie's POV*

Jean must feel really horrible right now. He's been as silent as Marco's funeral. Whenever he walks past Annie, he gives her a glare. She does the same thing.

Isabel, Hanji, Annie, Mikasa and Petra try tracking Reiner down. He's done a lot of things to Rose, we can't let him do any more.

The rest of us stayed at home. Home home home. I slept for four days straight. My legs are beginning to feel numb.

One night, I was about to fall asleep. When all of a sudden, I heard something shaking on the ceiling. What kind of idiot would go on the attic this late at night?

I climbed the ladder that lead to the attic. It was dark, and scary. I crawled quietly, but quickly. The sounds begin to come closer, until I lit the flashlight on the person, she screamed and made me fall off the ceiling.

I didn't wake up since, but after a while of nothing but pitch black whatsoever, I woke up on my room. With two casts on both feet.

"Dammit! What the hell happened to me!?!"

"Sorry, Connie. It was my fault. I was the one on the ceiling and...I was the one who screamed and made you fall off the ceiling."

"Oh well look who decided to show u-" I turned my head around to see...

"Sasha?"

"Please don't take this the wrong way, I didn't know you were there, I was in pani-"

"Shh...its okay, calm down. It was an accident. But I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in...a while..."

She breathed slowly, then slouched on her chair, taking a deep breath. I tested on my bed and took another nap. No dreams, again.

*Sasha's POV*

I looked after Connie for the whole night. I don't care how sleepy I was, I am not letting this friend of mine get into another accident like this.

It was six o'clock in the morning. Connie woke up with his eyes fluttering open. He took his crutches and headed downstairs with Jean helping him come down the stairs.

I fell on his bed and immediately took a three-hour nap. I woke up the next day after that with Connie resting on my back.

Wasn't surprised, just...fell asleep again. This is what they call Lazy Sunday.

A/N: EEY GUYS. THANKS FOR ALMOST 2K VIEWS. Sorry for the short chapter, have to work on the other ff.