Chapter 37

*Sasha's POV*

Good, I just killed a Titan. She was a smiling titan who looked very creepy. At least she's dead.

I waited in my place impatiently. Then while I was resting, I heard a voice beside me,

"Sasha! Oh thank god I found you.."

I turned around, "Jean!?! Did you just break the formation!?! and...why do you have Ymir with you?"

"Well I thought I was the one who broke the formation, turns out Annie escaped before I did so-"

"GET TO THE POINT, HORSEFACE!!!"

"No time for explaining," he grabbed my hand, "let's go!"

While Jean was dragging me to the house, I shouted "CONNIE!! CONNIE!!!"

Then he heard my screeches and went out of his place, he raised an eyebrow,

"What's happening here?"

"I'm being dragged! And we need to go back."

"Oh." He followed us as we ran back to the living room.

As soon as we got there, Hanji, Petra, Levi and Annie were the only ones inside. And it looks like Annie just got into trouble.

Petra looked confused as she saw Ymir, "Uhh...what's with the girl?"

Jean paused for a moment, "Umm...she's one of the heads of this plan. We can get answers from her."

Levi shrugged, "we'll take care of that brat later, first we're going with this one, " he glared at Annie,

She looked down, "I bombed everyone's places and escaped too early, I'm sorry, okay?"

"Oh so you were the one that made the loud explosion on my spot." I breathed heavily.

"So if you bombed the whole place, where are the others?" Connie asked

"They're cleaning up -__- ." Well we all know who said that now, don't we?

There was a moment of silence, then Hanji broke that moment, "So what're we gonna do with her?"

Levi sighed "get her to talk?"

"Yeah." We all said in unison as we headed to the attic for questioning. Next time, we kidnap Historia.

A/N: sorry guys. I'll be able to update on Wednesday. I have school so...thanks anyways.