Character descriptions

Info about the main characters.

Sasha Braus

She is a very enthusiastic character in the story. Her best friend is Connie Springer, the second main character in the story.

She hates it when people call her and Connie as a couple. She either blushes and complains to the person or tries hurting the person, still blushing though.

She loves to eat food, more than three times a day. She struggles a lot in life, but tries to stay positive and smile those problems away.

She's one of the most important characters in the story

Connie Springer

Connie is also a very enthusiastic character. But he can sometimes get very sensitive. His personality is a little mixed up, which pretty much is the reason why he and Sasha are best friends.

He's been through more torture than any of the other characters did. He lost his family. He lost a lot of his friends. And he used to be tortured in school as well, but Sasha always helps him solve his problems.

He acts very awkward whenever someone asks if he likes Sasha. He sometimes runs away from the person who asked the question.

He and Sasha try very hard to stay together no matter what they face. He knows he has to stay strong for her, even if he acts scared.

He's also an important main character.

Jean Kirstein

A 15 year old guy with a very short temper. He ends up fighting with a lot of people and starting huge conflicts with others.

He used to be careless about life and always taking risks. But ever since his "boyfriend" (Marco) died, he vowed to change that personality forever.

He no longer starts that much conflicts. But he acts a little too serious, and never had fun anymore.

He secretly has crushes on Mikasa, Sasha and Ymir. ( yeah I did make him like the tomboy, problem?)

Annie Leonhardt

They believed that she was the destruction of the town, the murders of several people including Marco. Only to find out she had nothing to do with it.

She's just a small, quiet and harmless 16 year old who has one friend that doesn't know about the situation.

Everyone basically sees her as a monster. A merciless, emotionless and cruel murderer of many people. But she isn't.

She was shocked to find out that everyone hated her in blame for the many murders. To find out that her fellow classmates were the ones that needed the blame.

Reiner Braun

He's a 17 year old man with a height of 95Kg and a weight of 8-foot-5.

He's the main villain in the story. He made the plan of turning Rose into nothing but ruins. A heart of stone, I must say.

Maybe I could make him a good guy again, I'm not sure. I'm still making ideas.

Extra main characters

Isabel Magnolia

She's a short, cheery little girl 6 years younger Than Levi (not her real age in the real anime) She only has a few descriptions.

She has a lot of enthusiasm. She likes nicknaming people a lot. And her boyfriend (Farlan) died during the incident.

She's described by her friends as fun, enthusiastic and...has "broom hair". Hanging out with Connie makes Sasha jealous.

Hanji Zoè

She's a smart, crazy adult with an addiction for science. The whole class counts her as their favorite teacher for her enthusiastic insanity.

When the school was bombed, she, Erwin and some of her students had to live in Connie's house and weren't always allowed to go outside.

She continues to teach her students and educate them throughout the years. So they won't be dumb in the future.

Levi Ackerman

The students' "combat teacher". The strongest man alive. He teaches his students to fight and face their fears. Using pain as discipline of course.

He continues to teach them on combat. Especially these days when the assassins are on the lose.

His friends are Erwin, Hanji, Eren and Petra.

Armin Arlert

A smart, short, bowl-haired 15 year old who, same as Connie, has been through a lot of torture in life.

He was called a "nerd" and a "weakling" by many bullies in school. But Jean let him join their group so he'll no longer experience those.

His bullies died during the bombing of the school, but he managed to survive because he was the one guarding the exit during the fight.

He still remains a smart 15 year old, although he still remains timid.

Petra Ral

She's a 29 year old who went to high school. She didn't get to learn during her teenage years because she, Hanji, Levi and Erwin had to leave for something important.

She's an obedient, smart and a very short girl. Always obeying orders, especially Levi's orders.

She's the class secretary, up until now she still does her duties no matter where she is.

Mikasa Ackerman

She's Petra's best friend. She used to be very caring and mother-like to Eren, until he started acting very idiotic, then she left him.

She has been very loyal to Petra. She has good grades in her combat class. And she's as quiet as Annie.