Chapter 21

*Sasha's POV*

After Isabel passed out. I dragged her to the sofa bed and waited for her to wake up. As soon as she woke up, I asked her

"Isabel? Why're you here? Like in this room?"

She sighed "it was Jean, I spilled water on his pants when no one was looking. Everyone thought he peed his pants so he chased me and then went here"

She got up and left the room. Connie followed her and came back with two glasses of water.

I was resting on his bed, doing nothing whatsoever. He rested right beside me. I rested on his shoulder without blushing. And fell asleep.

I was in a dark room. Pitch black. No light. It's either my eye vision or this place leads to nothing but full darkness.

"Sasha...Sasha..." A voice whispered, echoing at the walls.

I began walking around. There was a spotlight shining on...wait...is that...well, now you're gonna find out who my boyfriend is...

"Sasha..."

My jaw tightened "Bertholdt... You said you went to Canada. When I found out you were lying, I secretly broke up with you."

He smirked "Sasha Sasha Sasha"

"And I have no idea why no one would recognize you. You even made your "twin" take over your place so you could fool me, well guess what, I am not falling for that agai-"

I hesitated as I saw Connie's dead body. His mouth was covered by tape and his wrists were tied in rope.

Tears fell off my face. I cried loudly. Bertholdt stepped closer and pinned me to the wall.

He banged his head on mine. Him shooting Connie played repeatedly. My cries were louder. I screamed at the skies.

*Connie's POV*

I was reading a book, sitting lazily on my couch. Suddenly I heard screeching. I turned around to see Sasha crying.

I sat beside her and pat her shoulder "are you okay?"

"I h-had a b-bad dream of you d-dying and..."

"Shh...it's okay, it's okay I'm here..."

She rested on my shoulder again and continued crying. I began patting and stroking her back. She cried

"Thank you..."

I smiled "it's okay, alright? I'm not gonna die..."

She sniffed "promise...?"

I nodded "promise..."

She hugged me "thank you..."