Mini new years chappy

*Sasha's POV*

It was New Year's Eve. And I decided to spend it all alone in my bedroom.

There was a New Year's Eve party in school. I didn't go.

I was still haunted at what Connie said that day when we had a fight. He was right about everything, and I had to face the truth.

Then I had a text from Petra. She kept forcing me to go. Up to the point where I just said yes.

When we arrived, everything was lighting up. I could see Connie and his friends having fun, again.

Petra shouted "Tree-hugger to Freckle, Tree-hugger to freckle!"

Marco turned around. Then he greeted us "hey, you're here!" Cmon they're over here..."

I was confused "what on earth's going on?"

Petra smirked "you'll see..."

*Connie's POV*

While Reiner and Bertholdt were having a frosting beard contest. I saw Marco with Petra and...Sasha?

I whispered to Jean "hey, what's Potato girl doing here?"

Jean ignored my question and greeted them. Sasha was as confused as I was, what the hell's going on?

Then suddenly Ymir and Krista appeared. They all looked at each other with a smirk.

I asked "wh-what do you guys want?"

"Eh, we thought for a few and we decided to force you two to be friends again.."

"Wha- that's the most stupid thing you can ever plan..."

"Oh yeah? Everyone say it with me... DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT"

Everyone followed him. Me and Sasha looked at each other. Thinking of what to do next.

They loudened their voices. Then I shouted

"Alright! Alright! Sasha, what do you think?"

She smiled "Aw, come here, baldie!"

Me and Sasha did our bro hug. Then we both screamed

"TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX,FIVE FOUR ,THREE, TWO ,ONE, ITS NEW YEAR, B*TCHES!!!"

Everyone shouted as the fireworks began appearing. Sasha elbowed me and said

"Happy new year, bro!"

I elbowed her back "Happy new year, bro.."