Chapter 7

A/N: this chapter's suggested by PokerDuck8urcake.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Connie's POV*

After facing Levi back there, we went off. Why? Well duh we missed four classes, it's dismissal time!

When me and Sasha were walking by the hallways, she got a text from Ymir, saying she had to go home. So she said bye and left.

While I was walking, I heard Jean and Marco talking about Jean being Marco's date to a...prom?

I interrupted their conversation

"Hey, what're you talking about?"

Jean laughed "you really don't know what's gonna happen next Saturday?"

"No...what's gonna happen?"

Jean chuckled teasingly "Connie, next Saturday's one of the biggest days of high school, the prom!"

"The...the prom...?"

Marco nodded "yup, Jean over here's gonna be my date."

I was panicking "WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY!?!"

They both stared at me like I was crazy. Marco answered "Monday..."

I sighed in relief "Phew...hey can I not go?"

"You have to go, they got so much potatoes in there."

"REALLY!?! IM GOIN!!!"

I immediately ran home. As I arrived I took my laptop and saw a text from Petra. Here's how the chat went:

Petra: CONNIE!!! I GOT NEWS

Connie: what is it?

Petra: SASHA HAS A DATE TO THE PROM

Connie: wha-what? Who is it?

Petra: I DONT KNOW

Connie: how do you know she has a date?

Petra: on the way home, me and Mikasa saw her with this guy I don't know talking about the prom.

Connie: are you sure you have no idea who it is?

Petra: Yes, at least he's not from our class, that's what I know.

Connie: okay...thanks Petra

Petra: don't mention it. And right now I need to panic because I don't have a date.

Connie: that makes two of us.

Petra: three, Mikasa doesn't have one either.

Connie: oh, okay, bye

I shut my laptop down and fell on my bed. Great, I feel like I'm friend-zoned.

~~~~time skip~~~~

Today was the prom day and me, Mikasa and Petra were the only ones who didn't go.

I first got some coffee with Mikasa and Petra, then they left, so I was alone.

I walked by the streets. And guess who I saw, Sasha and her date. I walked slowly as Sasha kissed her date on the cheek and waved goodbye.

I walked at her back and pushed her into a mud puddle. She knew i was the one who pushed her even though I walked away after she got up.

I didn't have any pity. Even though I might've put our friendship into an end.