13

"Girls! We're going now!"

I detached my lips from Dinah and she groaned.

I laughed. "Come on babe, we have to go."

She nodded her head and stood up from the bed.

We both walked over to the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair to try and fix it. I got red lipstick and applied it to my lips.

Dinah fixed her hair and also fixed her jeans and crop top.

"Girls, hurry!"

Dinah and I laced our fingers together and walked out to the van.

It was Dinah and I in the back, Ally and Normani in the front and Camila and Lauren in the middle.

Dinah and I were messing around and I was constantly pressing my lips against her neck to tease her.

"Alba, stop..." Dinah breathed out with a soft moan.

"Girls stop." Camila turned around. "Do I have to go back there?" Dinah and I shook our heads. "Good." She turned back around.

I felt Dinah's hand go around my shoulder and she grazed her fingers on the top of my arms. I turned to face her and nuzzled her cheek with my nose.

Dinah went to retreat her hand and she clawed my upper back as she did so and made me moan softly.

Camila looked back at us again. "One more chance girls and I'll come back there."

Dinah and I nodded again and just held hands.

The car came to a stop and the door opened. "Hey girls!" Demi entered the car. Of course I knew who she was but she was a person and I wasn't going to treat her differently. Demi sat in the middle with Lauren and Camila and she noticed me when she had closed the door. "Hey, I'm Demi."

"I know." I smile. "I'm Alba, Dinah's..." I glanced at Dinah. "Friend." I finished.

Demi nodded and turned around again. Ally and Normani had turned around to look at us.

"They're a couple." Ally said and we all looked at her in shock. "What, it's Demi, she can know."

Demi looked at us again and smirked. "That might explain all the lipstick on Dinah's neck."

"Alba!" Dinah yelled and rubbed her neck.

"I'll get rid of it for you..." I said quietly to Dinah and smirked. I put my tongue out and licked from Dinah's collar bone to the bottom of her ear. Dinah started breathing heavily and she pulled my head to her lips and kissed my passionately.

"Okay, that's it, I'm coming back there." Camila said and climbed over her seat and sat between us. "Jeez, you make me feel like a grown up." She muttered.

Dinah and I looked at each other mischievously. Dinah nodded and I leaned to Camila's ear. "I know of other ways to make you feel grown up." I whispered huskily in her ear and I heard her breath hitch.

She looked at me with wide eyes and gulped. Then she looked forward. "Lolo, we're switching seats."

Lauren just rolled her eyes and switched seats with Camila.

Dinah and I high-fived behind Lauren's back and laced our fingers together, placing them on the stool back.

----

We all walked into the large building.

The girls immediately had been dragged away by many different people and before they left, they just told me to mingle.