15

I felt around the bed and realized I was alone. My eyes then shot up and I grinned, remembering what day it was.

I threw the covers off my body and ran out of the room and bounded down the stairs.

I think Dinah heard me coming because she turned towards me and smiled widely. I jumped into her arms, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

I kissed her lips sweetly then pulled away, leaning my forehead against hers. “Happy one month anniversary.”

“Happy one month Baba.” She pecked my lips. I slowly put my feet down but stayed in Dinah’s embrace. “Guess what?” Dinah whispered in my ear.

“What?” I whispered back. She pulled away, grabbed my hand and led me to the back door where you could see the back yard.

“They finally fixed the pool.” She smiled at me but frowned when she saw my sad expression. “What’s wrong?”

I sighed and looked down. “I can’t swim…”

I felt Dinah’s hand go under my chin and she lifted my face up. My eyes looked into her warm, brown, ones. “It’s okay. I’ll teach you when you want. And plus, the pool is really shallow on one end.” She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. “So you want to go ‘swimming’? Or I other words ‘laying in the pool and making out’.”

I chuckled. “I would love that.” I kissed her lips sweetly then pulled back. “I’m just gonna get something to eat and then I’ll get dressed.” I started walking to the kitchen.

“Good, I’m starving.” Dinah said with a huff.

I turned around to face her with a raised eyebrow. “You haven’t eaten?”

“…no.”

“And how long have you been awake?”

“Three hours…”

I shook my head and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the kitchen. “You’re such a doofus sometimes.” She pouted and jumped on the counter. “But you’re my doofus.” I pecked her lips and she smiled. “You want anything special?”

“Nope.” She shook her head.

“Good, cause I’m lazy and just want cereal.” Dinah laughed and I took two bowls out of the cabinet and some cereal. I sat beside Dinah on the counter and we poured ourselves some cereal. “What’s the plan for today?” I asked.

“The girls and I have a meeting until six, then I’m totally free.” She said and I smiled at her. That gives me time to do something for her.

“Okay.” I smiled.

When we were finished, Dinah jumped off the counter and placed our bowls in the sink. She then walked over to me and slide in between my legs. “You ready to go out now?”

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her neck. I pulled her close and placed my lips on hers, sliding my tongue in her mouth. I heard Dinah softly gasp and I smiled into the kiss. Dinah put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the counter.

“Where are the girls?” I whispered as I pulled back.

“In their rooms I think.” She said and I nodded. She brushed her lips against mine once again then stepped back. “Come on, I have to leave soon.” She jogged out of the kitchen with me following.

I met up with her in her room where she was trying to decide between two bikinis. I went and grabbed my black one and quickly undressed and slid it on. When I looked up, Dinah was staring at me with slightly red cheeks and wide eyes. I just chuckled and walked up to her, kissing her softly. “I’m going to get towels, meet me by the pool.”