20

All the girls and I sat in a room at the airport. It was like a longue the girls had requested to get for some privacy.

I was in Dinah's lap, her arms around my waist and mine around her neck.

"How long until it leaves now?" I asked her quietly.

"30 minutes..." Dinah sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. "We need to board soon." She pressed her lips to my neck. "I don't want to leave you."

"I don't want you to leave me." I cupped her face in my hands and made her look at me. "But you have to. This is what you love." She went to say something but quickly closed her mouth. "You're going to go on those stages and rock their worlds. And most importantly, you're going to have fun and going to be happy." I smiled sadly. "And I'll be right here. You can call me whenever."

"You can call me whenever too." She said quietly and I smiled sadly at her before pecking her lips.

I slowly looked around the room. The girls were chatting amongst themselves and it seemed that only Dinah and I were extremely sad.

Well, of course we are. Instead of them leaving their family, they are going to meet them.

"Flight 402, boarding now. Flight 402."

I felt Dinah's hands tighten around my waist and I wasn't bothered by it at all. I hugged her close too.

The girls looked sadly at us and Dinah stood up, putting me on my feet.

All of a sudden, my family came rushing in.

"It's okay, they're still here!" My mom said out of breath.

Mari ran up to Dinah and hugged her. "We thought you were gone."

Dinah hugged her back. "No, not yet, but we're about to."

While my family hugged Dinah, I hugged the girls. Then the intercom blared again.

"We'll be outside." Ally said sadly. "Bye Alba."

I waved slightly at them while everybody left, leaving me and Dinah.

I walked up in front of her and looked into her eyes, brushing a stray hair out of her face. "I'll miss you... So fucking much." I whispered and kissed her softly.

"I'll miss you too." She nuzzled her nose with mine. "I don't know what else to say except that."

I chuckled quietly. "I'll miss your voice."

"I'll miss you being the first thing I see when I wake up." Dinah said. So we were stating things now?

"I'll miss your hugs."

"I'll miss the time when I hold you when you're scared."

"I'll miss being held when I'm scared."

"I'll miss your lips."

The intercom made the final notice and I looked at her sadly.

We pressed our lips together in the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. The most passionate kiss I'd ever experienced.

We pulled apart after some time to catch our breath. "Go rock their worlds baby... I'll be waiting." I gave her one last squeeze then let her go and stepped back.

"I'll see you in two months." She smiled sadly. "Wait, I almost forgot." She pulled out the 'Herrera' beanie and put it on.

I smiled at her. "Have fun. I'll miss you." I said and I could see her eyes glaze over. I could feel my eyes sting at the sight.

"I'll miss you too." She said and walked out the door.

I sighed and looked up to the ceiling trying to prevent the tears to fall. I grabbed the necklace Dinah gave me and clutched it tightly.

I slowly walked out the room and smiled sadly at my family when I saw them.

"Estás bien princesa?" (Are you okay princess?) Dad asked me.

I nodded. "Soy bien papi." (I'm okay dad.) "Can we just go home?"

Dad nodded and I followed them out to the car. "What do you wanna do when we get home?" Mom asked as dad started to drive.

"I wanna go outside." Luca said.

"Me too!" Mari yelled.

"What about you Alba?"

I shrugged. "I want to watch movies and eat ice cream."

Mom reached out from the front seat and rubbed my knee. "Then we can do that baby."

"I'll take them to the park." Dad spoke up.

"Just drop us off at the house." Mom said.

"Will do."

Soon we were at the house and I went upstairs and changed into pajama shorts and one of the few sweatshirts I stole from Dinah. When I walked back downstairs, my mom had grabbed ice cream and put blankets downstairs on the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked and I shrugged and sat on the couch. My mom put white chicks in and sat beside me, handing me a pint of ice cream.

"Thanks..." She put a blanket over my feet and I leaned against her.

"It's not the end of the world sweetie." My mom said after a while.

"I know mami."

"She'll be home before you know it."

"Still, two months is a long time." I said and sighed.

"It'll work. Look at me and your father. We had to be long distance for some time and we're so happy. Always have been, always will be."

I nodded and grabbed the necklace again. "We'll be fine. I just miss her already."

"You'll get used to it honey." My mom stroked my back.

"God, I hope so."

----

Guys, i really need feedback!

Do you guys want smut??