27

My body ached as I woke up. My limbs were sore but it felt good.

This wasn't pain, it was pleasure. Knowing why I was this sore.

We had almost been at it all night.

I felt Dinah's hand slide around my waist and stroke my hip. I slowly turned around to face her.

She had just woken up but she was glowing. She looked beautiful.

"Morning." She whispered.

"Good morning." I smiled and turned around fully. "Last night was..."

"Amazing." Dinah chuckled.

"I'm sore."

"Me too. But good sore."

"Me too." I said.

Dinah looked at my lips then kissed me. Passionately. She moved under the covers so she was between my legs and they wrapped around her waist.

Our chests were exposed but pressed together. Dinah's hands were on either side of my face and my hands were laced around her torso.

Dinah started moving slowly. Barely but still moving.

Then the door flung open. "Finally, you're up! We hea- OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Dinah and I looked at the shocked faces of the rest of the girls.

Ally and Mila were covering their eyes while Normani and Lauren were shocked. Their mouths open slightly.

"You owe me ten bucks." Lauren put her hand out to Normani. She huffed and handed Lauren a ten dollar bill.

"Wait, you bet on us?" Dinah said.

"Well, yeah." Lauren shrugged.

"Why wasn't I in this bet?" Camila said.

They started arguing back and forth while Dinah and I just lay there.

Both naked...

With her on top of me...

"Guys?" Dinah coughed. I think she sensed my uneasiness.

The girls continued so Dinah sighed and decided to ignore them and distract me...

"Just act like they aren't here... They'll leave." She whispered in my ear.

"What? I'm not gonna do that." I whispered back.

"Trust me." Then she dropped her lips to mine and I sighed into her mouth. I tangled my fingers in her hair.

I moved my lips to her neck so my face was hidden from the girls. "Can I now yell off?" I heard Camila's quiet voice.

"Not gonna work Mila." Dinah gasped as I bucked my hips and bit on her pulse point. "Now if you would please go..."

"But-"

"Fucking go guys!" Dinah hissed.

"Note to self: never cock block Dinah Jane Hansen." Normani muttered as they left the room.

"Finally..." Dinah said before redirecting my lips to hers.

----

Dinah and I were both breathing heavily as she rolled off me.

We were both sweaty and the air was humid, the room smelling like sex.

"How long have we been up?" I asked as I looked at Dinah?

She checked her phone. "Three hours."

"Three hours?" I asked shocked.

"Yup." Dinah nodded then grinned. "Three fucking hours."