55

A/N the nursery does not look exactly like the one on top, it's just to give you an idea :) not as many sheep :'D

----

"I wanna help." I whined to Dinah.

"You can sit there and comment but you're supposed to relax." Dinah said and pushed me back on the chair in the room. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. Dinah came over and kissed my lips softly. "We have it all under control."

The girls had painted the room that was supposed to be the nursery this cream color which I absolutely adored. It had this calming affect.

Then they bought a beautiful brown crib that I fell in love with along with a changing table the same color and a toy chest.

Then they brought home the chair I was sitting on which was, not gonna lie, super comfy and big and soft and I was about to fall asleep if I didn't stay focused.

The girls were hanging up pictures of us and putting clothes in the closet.

Wait?

"When did you buy so many clothes?" I asked.

"Uh... It just happened." Dinah said.

"I hope you didn't buy them all the same size."

"Nope. We categorized it by size and if they are pajamas and things like that. Like here we have formal outf-"

"Did you buy formal outfits for the baby?" I raised an eyebrow even though she couldn't see me."

"Well, duh." She walked out of the closet- they had painted the doors brown like the crib- with two outfits on a hanger. "See, I bought a little tux and a dress. Look how cute they are!" I chuckled at her excitement.

"DJ, why didn't you just buy one?" Lauren asked with a sigh.

"Because we don't know what were having. And I want to be prepared for anything." She smiled and skipped back to the closet.

I felt myself shiver and I wrapped my arms around myself. "Lo, can you hand me the blanket?" I reached out for the blanket that was neatly placed on the crib.

"But I just folded it." She whined.

"I'll fold it when I get up. I'm cold so gimme."

She rolled her eyes before tossing me the blanket which I quickly spread over myself to keep warm.

I looked around the room to see Ally and Normani putting up the curtains, Dinah still in the closet and Lauren making sure that everything was baby-proof.

Then I looked at Camila... Who was on the ground by the toybox.

"Mila?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She hummed to let me know she heard me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm naming the teddies." She said simply.

"Really?" I quirked an eyebrow and she nodded. "Okay... What are their names?"

"Well his name is Mr.Cuddles because he's soft and has pajamas on so he's good for cuddling. This is Pumba because, well, you see why." She held up a stuffed pig. "This one here is named Pookie and this one is Teddy. And last but not least, this is Beethoven."

I nodded. "Those are some pretty good names. But what is his name?" I pointed to the one in the crib.

"Oh... His name is... Is..." She furrowed her brow. "His name is Bob."

"Bob?"

"Yeah, Bob. Short for Bobert."

"Where do you get these things?" I chuckled and she shrugged.