19

When I could feel myself starting to wake up, I couldn't move.

Curious, I opened my eyes to see that Luca was using my chest as a pillow and Mari was hugging my hand.

'I missed this' I thought and smiled tiredly to myself. They must've moved in the middle of the night.

None of the girls were in the room so I decided to try and untangle myself from them but I had no such luck since everytime I tried to move, they gripped tightened.

I groaned inwardly and spotted my phone. I grabbed it with my free hand and texted Dinah.

Alba: Babe, a little help in here please

I heard footsteps come from the kitchen and soon Dinah and the girls were looking at us.

After a few seconds I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to help me get them off or are you just going to stare?"

"Right... How do we do that?" Mani asked.

"Pick them up and I'll move. Then you can put them back down." I said and the girls nodded.

"I'll take Mari and you take Luca?" Mani asked Dinah and she nodded.

They approached the couch and Mani went behind it where Mari was. At the same time, they slowly put their hands under their bodies and picked them up, allowing me to roll onto the floor.

When they had put them back down Dinah turned to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled up at her.

I kissed her lips softly then pulled back. "Morning."

"Morning." She smiled.

"I missed you." I pouted.

"But I was in the next room..." She raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah but soon you won't be in the next room..." I buried my head in her neck, planting a soft kiss on her pulse. "I'll miss you being the first thing I see in the mornings." I whispered and Dinah stroked my back a little.

"I'll miss that too Baba." She pulled my head out of her neck and kissed me again. "But I'll be home soon."

"You better. You even miss my birthday." I pouted again.

Dinah shook her head with a small smile. "Stop pouting."

"What are you gonna do about it?" I pressed my lips more out.

Dinah rolled her eyes and picked me up making me squeal. "What are you doing, put me down!" I said loudly as Dinah held me up by my thighs.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She mocked with a smirk.

I didn't realize she was walking until my back hit the wall of the hallway. I tightened my hold if her neck as she pushed more into me. I gasped when I felt her press on my center.

She smirked, obviously knowing that I liked this after the pool day.

She pulled away slightly before pressing in again and I felt my breathing pick up. "Dinah," I gasped when she did it again. "Not... Here." I managed to get out. "My siblings are in the next room. So are the girls."

She huffed before pecking my lips twice and setting me down. "Someday later then." She ran her fingers through my hair as she spoke.

I grinned. "Definitely." I pulled her face to me and kissed her lips softly. I then heard giggling and I broke away from her lips, looking towards the living room doorway.

And, of course, there stood my little brother and sister.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Luca said. "What were you doing?" He said and made a kissy face and noise causing Mari to laugh.

I looked at Dinah, smirking. I quickly tangled myself from her and ran towards my siblings. They weren't expecting it so I caught them in the middle of the living room.

I tackled them to the floor and sat on top of them. "What do brats like you deserve?" I asked with a smirk and when I raised my hands, I saw their eyes widen.

"No! No Alba! Let me go!"

I positioned my hands at their most ticklish spots. They started squirming and laughing uncontrollably.

"S-stop!" Mari gasped and I stopped. They needed to breath and I was hungry.

I got off them and held my hands out for them. "C'mon squirts, I'm hungry."

I led them to the kitchen where the girls were and they both took a seat on the island next to Dinah.

"What do you guys want to eat?" I asked as I grabbed cereal and poured into a bowl.

"I want cereal too!" Luca grabbed the box when I finished using it and poured into a bowl too.

"Me too!" Mari yelled but I snatched the milk and cereal from her.

"Nuh uh. Not for you missy." I put it back in the cabinets.

"But Albaaa..." She whined.

"Nope, unless you want the runs." I said and the girls snorted.

"Stop! You're embarrassing me!" She hissed.

"But I am supposed to embarrass you sweetie. That's the power of older siblings." I winked at her and ruffled her hair.

"Well, what can I get to eat then?" She slumped in her seat.

"We have toast." I suggested. "And probably pizza somewhere." I mumbled and checked the fridge, successfully finding a slice of pizza. I heated it up then passes it to Mari. "There you go." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks Alba."

"No problem kiddo."

----

"Thanks for having them." My mom said to the girls as she was picking up Luca and Mari.

"It was honestly no problem." Dinah said and wrapped her hand around my waist.

"Okay, so I'll guess I'll see you next week. I have to pick Alba up so I guess we can say bye at the same time." My mom said.

"Sounds good mami."

"Love you!" She blew me a kiss before she exited the house with Mari and Luca in tow.

"Love you too!"

----

So this was a filler chapter and a really sucky filler chapter. Sorry bout that.

In another news, I finished MLA... AND STARTED ANOTHER STORY!!

Remember the part where I asked for your opinions?

Yeah, it's a different one...

But as soon as I finish another story I'll post the other :)

So go check the other one out!