68

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. But not really, cause we live in LA." I sang and placed the spoon back in Benji's mouth. He spit the food out again. "And I guess you're full. You want more?" I placed the spoon back by his mouth and he sealed his lips. "Nope, okay."

I stood up and wet a cloth before walking back up to him. He whined as I started wiping his mouth. "See, all over." I smiled at him and took his bib off him.

The girls had to do a Christmas thing show so it was just Benji and I.

"Come here big boy." I picked him up from the high chair and walked into the living room.

I put on some baby channel on the TV and sat with Benji on the floor.

"You wanna try and sit Benji?" I sat him down on his butt and let him go but kept him at an reach if he would fall. Then I'd catch him. Hopefully.

He slowly rocked back and forth and I prepared myself to catch him but he managed to steady himself.

"You can do it baby! Mami is so proud of you!" I gushed as he sat up all by himself.

He giggled and grabbed my pants. I picked him up and held him up high making him squeal and laugh.

Put him on my lap and held his hands so he could stand up. He stuck his tongue out at me and blew so I got saliva all over my face.

"Wow, uh, thanks." I said and wiped my face. His attention was now on the TV.

"Benji." I said and smiled when he looked at me. "I'm bored. You wanna go see mommy?" He smiled when I mentioned mommy.

I stood up and went upstairs to get him and I dressed.

I just dressed in skinny jeans, a knitted sweater, a jacket and a beanie with my converse. I then dressed Benji in a onesie, since he was supposed to take a nap soon, and a jacket and a hat.

I packed regular clothes that I could change him in when he woke up. I also took a baby food jar with me, a blanket, pacifiers and Bobert.

A walked with him to the car and put him in the car seat. "Blanket, check." I spread the blanket over him. "Bobert, check." I put him on the blanket. "And binky, check." I put the pacifier in his mouth and poked his nose. I smiled when he laughed and kissed his forehead before closing the door and going into the drivers seat.

I quickly pulled up to the venue and I looked in the backseat and noticed that he was asleep.

I did a little happy dance before leaving the car and circling it, opening the door to Benji.

I took Bobert and put him in the diaper bag before picking Benji up from the seat. He laid his hand on my shoulder and I wrapped the blanket around him before closing the door and locking the car.

"Where's mommy..." I mumbled as I walked into the venue. "Probably there." I saw a sign that stood Fifth Harmony on.

I walked up to one of the security guys that was guarding the entrance to go backstage.

"Hey, uh, can I go back there?" I asked him.

"Alba, right?" He asked and I nodded, thankful that he recognized me. "Dressing room three."

"Thanks." I smiled at him as he opened the door for me. I quickly found room number three and entered.

I immediately noticed all the girls' stuff as I sat down on the sofa with Benji. I carefully took his jacket and hat off him so he wouldn't get too hot.

"I heard you were here." I looked up and saw Big Rob.

"Oh, hey Rob." I carefully laid Benjamin down on the sofa and took my jacket and beanie off too. "Yeah, I was bored. So I came here." I smiled.