62

Dinah carefully put Benjamin down in the crib we have in the living room since he was asleep.

I was almost asleep myself to be honest.

My head was like laying half on the back of the couch and half on Lauren's shoulder.

Then when the doorbell rang, Dinah went to answer it. I smiled when I heard the voices of my mother, father and siblings enter the house.

"Mija." My dad said and I grinned and stood up to hug him.

"Hola papi." I stepped to the side and hugged my mom when he let go of me. "Hi mami."

"Hi baby." She held me at an arms length. "How did everything go?"

"Everything went great. I kinda passed out though."

"What? Are you okay?" She asked worried.

"I'm fine mami. Everybody's fine." I smiled softly then I felt someone hug me. "Hi Luca." I kissed his head then kissed Mari's. "Hi Mari."

"How do you feel Alba?" Luca asked.

"I feel great guys, thank you." I pulled away.

"You're not hurting anymore?" Mari asked.

"A little but not a lot." I smiled.

"Wait, Alba! Where's the baby?" Mari asked with a frown. "It's not in there anymore." She said.

I chuckled. "Well obviously. You wanna see?" She nodded eagerly and I smiled. "Come on."

I led her- them considering my family was right behind us, to the crib where Benjamin was sleeping peacefully. Well like Dinah.

"Shh." I placed my finger over my lips. "He's sleeping."

I heard a sniffle and I looked up at my mom. "He looks so much like you did when you were born."

"Mami don't cry." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I'm so proud of you Alba. He's beautiful." My mom pulled away so she could look at him again. "What's your name little guy?" She whispered and stroked his head softly.

"This is Benjamin Rafi Hansen-Herrera." I smiled softly as I felt Dinah's arms circle my waist and I leaned back into her.

"Congratulations mija. He's absolutely beautiful." Mia dad sighed with a smile.

"He's so cute!" Mari whispered loudly.

"I'm gonna teach you all about soccer Benjamin!" Luca said.

I smiled then frowned when Benjamin stirred and whined, his little eyes fluttering open. "You don't wanna be in there anymore, huh?" I said quietly as he yawned. I carefully picked him up so I was cradling him. I looked at my mom and decided that she looked in awe enough to hold him.

When I leaned him towards her, she put out her arms and carefully took him off me. "I missed this." She chuckled and sat down on the couch with him. "Hi Benjamin." She cooed.

"Do you guys want anything? Drink, eat?" I asked.

"Can I get juice?" Luca asked.

"Yeah, orange or apple?"

"Apple." Luca said.

"Can I get orange?" Mari asked.

"Sure. Mami, papi, you want anything?"

"Just coffee mija." My dad smiled then focused back on Benjamin.

I smiled at the sight of them all admiring my son. Everybody was surrounding him. The girls, mom and dad and my siblings.