47

A/N: have in mind that I do not know Spanish so feel free to correct me! At least I gave it a shot :D

----

I fell back on the mattress with a groan. I was breathing heavily.

You know what? Screw this.

I managed to slip out of my jeans that, unfortunately, I couldn't button up.

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and slid them on before making my way downstairs.

"Dinah!" I yelled when I walked into the kitchen which startled her. She jumped and dropped her spoon back in her ice cream. I pouted and grabbed it. "I need new pants."

She chuckled and grabbed my waist, pulling me in between her legs. "Then we'll get you new pants. You'll need new other clothes too."

I groaned and swallowed the ice cream. "Why can't my body stay the same?"

"Well, that's the cons of creating a new life." She kissed my collar bone.

"Cheechee!" Dinah rolled her eyes as her jaw clenched.

"Yeah?!"

"Do you wanna watch a movie with us?!"

Dinah eyed me and I nodded. "I need to go home either way. Haven't been there for a week."

Dinah sighed. "Okay! I just have to drop Alba off first!"

"Okay! Hurry!"

Dinah stood up and put the ice cream in the freezer. "You ready?"

----

"I love you." Dinah leaned over to kiss me.

"Love you too." I smiled. "Have fun with the girls."

"I will. Have fun with your family."

"I will." I pecked her lips. "Bye."

"Bye bye."

Dinah watched me enter the house then drove away when I closed the door.

"I'm home!" I yelled then saw Rita walk out of the living room with a worried face. "Rita?"

"Alba-"

I looked behind her and my throat dried up. "Abuela. Qué estás haciendo aquí?" (Grandma. What are you doing here?) I asked shocked.

"I'm here to visit my grandchildren. What are you doing?" She crossed her arms.

"Mamá, por favor." (Mom, please.) My dad said as he walked out of the living room after her, my mom in tow.

"Dónde está tu..." She grimaced then said in a disgusted tone. "Novia?" (Where is your... Girlfriend?)

I gulped. "En su casa..." (At her house...) I said quietly. "Por qué?" (Why?)

"Bueno..." (Good...) "I don't want some... Lesbiana near my grandchildren."

I shook my head, starting to feel angry and nauseous. "Ella no es lesbiana... Ella es bisexual." (She's not a lesbian... She's bisexual.)

"No hay diferencia..." (There is no difference...)

"Soy una lesbiana. What are you going to do about it." (I am a lesbian.) I said.