53

"I think..." Dinah trailed off.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think... We should tell the fans. It's long overdue and you're almost halfway through the pregnancy. You won't be able to hide much longer."

I nodded. "It's fine by me." I smiled and she pecked my lips.

I watched as she walked around the room, getting ready for the day.

I was on the bed since my body was having small aches.

"Be right back." Dinah smiled and exited the room. She came back moments later and continued walking around the room and singing.

I smiled when she sang louder but frowned and gasped when I felt something. "Holy crap." I put my hand on my stomach.

"What?" Dinah asked concerned and stopped singing and crawled over to me.

I motioned for her to put her hands on my stomach and she did. "Sing again." She started singing again and I smiled when I felt it again. "Did you feel that?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Felt what babe?"

"It kicked."

"I didn't feel anything..." She frowned.

I jumped slightly when it kicked again. "Here." I pulled her hands and put them on my left side of my stomach. "Do you feel it now?"

She shook her head. "I don't."

I sighed and brought her lips to mine. "You will eventually."

She nodded and went back to getting ready.

I slowly started to dose off but the baby kicking to Dinah's singing kept me kind of awake.

"Shhh..." I mumbled and snuggled more into the covers. Dinah looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't sleep. You have to take a photo." Dinah joined me on the bed and brushed hair out of my face.

"What photo?"

"Hey, we're ready." Lauren came into the room. "And you're not."

Dinah sat up. "Yes I am. And she doesn't need to be ready." She gestured to me.

"Okay, well we're waiting in the yard so come when you're ready." Lauren said then left.

"You ready?"

I shrugged and slowly got out of bed. "What am I doing exactly?" I asked as we made our way to the backyard.

"Just taking a photo." Dinah said.

I noticed all the girls in their sweaters I gave them for Christmas. "So how you you wanna do it?" Normani asked.

"Okay, uh, Camila you stand here." Dinah pointed out a spot and Camila went over there. "Lauren next to Camila, then me then Mani and Ally."

They nodded and turned their backs towards me and wrapped their hands around each others' waist.

When I had taken about ten photos I stopped. "I think we have it."

Dinah smiled and grabbed the phone off me. She tapped on her phone and she had posted a picture on Instagram and Twitter, not having a caption.

"This will make them go crazy." Dinah said and we all walked back inside and into the kitchen.

"Hey, do you guys want pancakes?" Ally asked as she took out a pan.

I nodded and sat on a chair by the counter, leaning my elbows on it. "I would love pancakes."

Dinah sat beside me and I put my head in my hands. She rubbed my back. "What's wrong?"

"I'm getting a backache and my lower stomach is sore." I groaned. "It's uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry baba. I wish it wouldn't be that way."

"Me neither."

I grabbed my phone and started looking at something uninteresting things to distract me and I looked at Dinah when I hear a click.

"What are you doing?" I asked then got a notification on my phone.

Dinah: Mommy 1/2 <3 love you

She tagged a photo of me she took and you could see my stomach protruding at the angle I was sitting.

I smiled and looked at Dinah. "I love you too." I looked down at my stomach with a smile on my lips when I felt the baby kick. Dinah put her hands on either side of the chair I was sitting on and I squealed when she moved it so I was sitting in front of her.

She placed her hands on my stomach and sighed. "I can't feel it." She leaned forward and put her head in my lap and her arms around my waist.

I started stroking her hair. "You will. And someday, it'll be kicking you."

Dinah chuckled. "Ow. Little infant kicks." She sat back up with a grin on her face and plastered a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled into it and stroked Dinah's cheek with my thumb.

I pulled back and bit my lip, looking at Ally when she walked over to us with two plates of pancakes.

She chuckled. "Relax, I don't care." She smiled and I did too. "Eat up. I want my niece to-

"Or nephew." Dinah cut her off and she rolled her eyes.

"Or nephew to come out all fat and chubby."

"With her genes," Dinah gestured to me. "I don't know."

"Hey." I slapped her arm. "I was a very cute baby for your information."

"And still are." She said.

I smiled then frowned. "Wait... Cute or a baby?"

"Both."

"I don't know if I should be offended or flattered."

Dinah kissed my cheek. "You're my baby."

I smiled goofily and pecked her lips before eating my pancakes.

----

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT THIS I KINDA LIKE A FILLER!

And OMG you guys are so sweet and make me cry but in a good and happy way.

Thoughts?

What do you want to see?

Feedback?

LOVE YOU! I really do.