25

Someone had found out when the girls were going to be landing and fans were flooding outside of the airport.

Okay, that may have been an exaggeration. There were many fans here but not that many.

When my mom dropped me off in front of the airport, almost all eyes landed on me.

My mom scrolled down the window. "You want me to come with you?" I told my mom everything about how people might not accept us and she was very helpful in that situation.

"No, I'm good mami. Thanks though."

"Will you be home later?"

"Probably not. Tomorrow or the day after."

"Make sure to bring Dinah."

I chuckled. "I will mami. Love you."

"Love you too."

I walked over to the entrance trying to ignore the stares. There was security that was trying to keep the fans out and, luckily, they didn't think I was a fan so they let me in.

I checked my phone and the girls had probably landed and were going through all that stuff to get here.

I stood there, in shorts and a long sleeved crop top, waiting for some sign of my girlfriend.

I looked over my shoulder and saw all the harmonizers outside the window. They were looking inside waiting for the girls, like me.

All if a sudden I saw all them start screaming and heard a faint sound.

My head immediately shot forward and I grinned when I saw Lauren come around the corner. She smiled when she saw me and pulled the girls out of the way since Dinah was last.

I started walking to them. Okay, maybe I ran. When Dinah saw me, she grinned and dropped the handles of her suitcases.

When I was close enough, I jumped on her, wrapping my legs around her waist. Her hands immediately shot to my thighs to support me and my arms went around her neck.

Being there felt right.

I buried my head in her hair and inhaled her scent. I felt her do the same to me. "Fuck, I missed you." Dinah whispered.

"I missed you too." I whispered back. I put my feet down slowly then removed my face from her hair.

I looked into her brown eyes and saw them glance down at my lips. We both leaned in and our lips connected making butterflies appear in my stomach and a shiver to run up my spine. Her hands rested on top of my butt and I tangled mine in her hair.

I realized the girls were still standing there and we were in a public place so I slowly detached myself from Dinah's lips, pecking them once again and hugging her.

Dinah sighed and leaned her forehead against mine. We saw a flash and we both look towards Lauren who has her phone raised. "And I got that all on video too." She smiled.

I shook my head with a smile before hugging the girls. "Welcome home."

"Thanks." Ally said. "Good to be home."

Dinah intervened our fingers. "Great to be home."

I smiled and grabbed the handle of one of Dinah's suitcases and she took the other. Dinah slid her sunglasses on and so did the other girls.

We were about to go outside were all the harmonizers were. I heard them all screaming and I looked at the girls. They all wanted to meet them. You could see it on their faces.

I looked forward to see the girls' van. "Babe, go talk to them. I'll take the luggage."

"No, I can-" she started but I cut her off.