44

"Hey guys!" I greeted my family as I opened the door. I hugged them all as they entered.

"How are you feeling sweetie. Still sick?" My mom asked.

I shrugged. "Yeah, kinda."

My mom rubbed my shoulder and smiled. I furrowed my brow as she walked into the house. I shook my head and closed the door.

Weird.

I then walked into the living room where most of the girls were. I kissed Dinah's head as I sat down beside her. She smiled and continued to talk with my family.

I looked around the room and noticed everybody engrossed in conversation.

Mom and dad were talking to Dinah and Ally. Probably because Ally was the oldest and they wanted to make sure it was okay for me to date Dinah. That she treated me nice.

I'm pretty sure that Mari had an obsession with Camila and I think Camila had one for Mari too. They were talking happily to each other and they were both laughing and smiling.

Then there was Luca who was talking to Lauren and Normani. They were looking through some video games and movies, probably talking about that.

I stood up when the doorbell rang. "Must be the pizza." I grabbed some money and came back with the pizza. "Who's hungry?"

Mari and Luca ran up to the coffee table and sat on the floor. I put the pizza down and joined them.

When the box was opened, I gulped.

Suck it up Alba.

This was gonna be a hell of an evening.

----

"I'll be home tomorrow." I smiled and hugged my mom.

"You better be." She smiled too and kissed my forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too. Drive safe." I shut the door and sighed.

I walked up to Dinah who was in the kitchen with the girls and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me. "You okay?"

"Tired." I yawned then tensed. "And sick." I ran to the bathroom. I sighed when I was finished and rinsed my mouth. I then joined the girls back in the kitchen.

"That's it." I looked at Ally. "I'm taking you to the doctor."

"What, no." I said.

"Alba, this isn't healthy. You're always throwing up! I'm not taking no for an answer."

I looked at Dinah and Normani for help but the only thing Dinah did was give me a small nod.

"If I'm anything like my mom, this will be over in a month or so." I said and all the girls looked at me. "Or it will definitely be over in nine months..." I felt Dinah grab my hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

Lauren, Ally and Camila all had shocked looks on their faces. I bit my lip.

Ally was the first one to break the silence. "Oh my god..." She smiled. "Oh my god!" She laughed and ran to hug Dinah. "Oh my god." She hugged me too. "Oh my freaking god..." She pulled away and stared at us.

"You already said that Ally." Dinah chuckled and squeezed my hand again.

Lauren and Camila were still shocked. Lauren then smiled and hugged us... Hard.

"I'm so freaking happy for you!" She said and jumped up and down.

When she pulled back, Dinah and I both looked at Camila hopefully.