43

"Are you sure you don't wanna get in?" Dinah asked me from the pool.

I shook my head. "I'm alright here." I said from the sun lounger.

Dinah smiled and jumped out of the pool.

I bit my lip as her muscles flexed when she lifted herself up. I trailed my eyes up and down her body that glistened in the sun.

"Like something?" Dinah giggled and crawled between my legs.

"Mmm, so much." I whispered. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. "I like this bikini on you." I said and played with the hem on her bikini bottom.

"I like your bikini too." She sat down. "But I have a question."

"Shoot."

"If you don't swim... Why do you have a bikini?"

"Because I like to tan and go to the beach." I smiled.

"But you have a natural tan."

"It's relaxing." I laughed. Dinah smiled and pecked my lips before laying her head on my stomach. "Now I'm wet." I pouted and Dinah smirked. "Not in that way you perv."

She laughed. "Like it or not, we're both pervs."

"Yeah, we are aren't we?" I chuckled and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Hey we're going to the mall! Do you guys wanna come?!" Lauren yelled out the window.

Dinah looked at me. "Do you?"

"Yeah sure."

Dinah gave her a thumbs up and we went inside to get ready.

"Babe, you ready?" Dinah asked and I nodded. We walked downstairs.

"Wait, hang on a second." I said and stopped. I took a deep breath and grabbed Dinah's hand.

"Sick?" She asked quietly and I nodded. She led me towards the bathroom and I bent down in front of the toilet and threw up.

"I think- I think I've thrown up in all the toilets in this house." I said and wiped my mouth.

"Probably." She said and rubbed my back. I threw up again and Dinah brushed my hair out of my face. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

I shook my head and flushed the toilet. "No..." I rinsed my mouth to get rid of the taste and found some mouthwash.

"Guys, where are you?! We're about to leave!"

"Coming!" Dinah yelled. "Are you okay now? Need to pee or anything?" I shook my head and smiled.

"No, I'm good." Dinah grabbed my hand again and we went out to the car where the girls were.

"What took you so long?" Camila asked.

"Sick." I said.

"If you throw up in the car..." Ally warned.

"I won't... I hope." I mumbled.

"Can't you get another appointment? You've been like this for almost a week." Ally said.

"It's okay. It's in four days and the doctor will probably get me some medicine or something." I said.

"If I were you, I wouldn't want to be throwing up every ten minutes."

"It's not every ten minutes." I mumbled and grabbed Dinah's hand that was on my stomach and laced our fingers together.

"Just saying."

I shrugged and lay my head on Dinah's shoulder. Soon we pulled up to the mall and we entered a store. I forgot which one.

We all kind of went our separate ways.