31

"Come with me." I whispered and grabbed Dinah's hand, leading her out of the living room as the other girls were engrossed in the documentary that was on TV.

Some space stuff. I didn't think Dinah was really into that since she kept running her hand up and down my thighs and under my shirt.

"What?" She whispered, smiling as I sat her down on the bed. I straddled her lap and put my arms around her neck. "Oh, I remember this."

"You do, do you?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"I really do." She grinned and cupped my ass, bringing myself closer to her.

I started grinding slowly on her as her lips found my collar bone and neck. I sighed in her ear and kept moving.

"Wait, let's try something." She stopped me.

"What?"

"Move your leg..." She grabbed my foot and maneuvered it so my knee was against her center. "Here."

I grinned and started moving again, watching as Dinah sighed and her cheeks flushed. I felt as her nails dug slightly into my back and sides as she bit my collar bone, trying not to make a sound.

Suddenly, I heard her whimper and moan very quietly and she bit me harder and grabbed me tighter.

I kept going for a little while until I stopped and kissed her lips. She was breathing very heavily when she stood up, with my legs wrapped around her waist and turned us over.

She laid me down on the bed and she hovered over me. "I'm gonna miss this." She whispered.

"Me too. But we have now and until tomorrow." I kissed her. "Let's make the most of it."

----

"Dinah, I swear, if you drop me I'll-" I squealed.

Dinah and I were on the front lawn. She was laying on the grass and holding me up with her feet on my stomach. The girls were inside getting everything organized for the bus that was coming any minute.

"Babe, I'm not gonna drop you." She laughed. Our fingers were intervened as she was trying to balance me. We got in a pretty stable position. "Kiss me."

"I don't know if I can."

"C'mon. Just lean a little forward." She pouted.

I leaned slightly forward, trying my best to keep the balance. I aimed for her lips and soon they connected.

Dinah and I smiled into the kiss then Dinah broke it suddenly. "Crap, crap crap."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Cramp." She said. She pulled her legs apart and I fell between them and on her.

I groaned. "You dropped me." I pouted.

"Well, at least I caught you." She smiled and pecked my lips.

I smiled and captured her lips again and I felt her legs wrap around my legs and her hands land on my butt.

"Fuck, I love your ass." She whispered into my mouth and squeezed it.

I laughed. "I know."

She slid her hands into my back pockets and pressed me more against herself.

I sighed into her mouth and leaned on my elbows beside her head.

I was actually really glad that her front yard was very secluded. No one could see in as the sidewalk was far away and the driveway was so long.